What a World!
What a world.
There's a surreal feeling when stepping outside. The daily check-ins with frustrating, scary news...the anxieties over survival and income and what you’ve touched and who you’ve been near all add to the surreal-ness of it all.
I had some kind of illness in the past month that laid me flat, but I am fully recovered now, and trying to combat the weight of this tragedy by being proactive, recording, live-streaming, visiting my kids, exercising, and trying not to overly indulge in television, ice cream, wine, food food food, and all things that bring weight of a different kind.
I'm setting goals. Daily ones. I keep moving forward with intention. I’m learning, but it ain’t pretty. How about you?
I hope, wherever you are, that you and your family are well and happy. There are 20,000 people on this list and I’m sure some of you are suffering in ways I can’t imagine. I’m hoping music helps. That’s all I got.
ELLIS PAUL'S TRAVELING MEDICINE SHOW!
Tomorrow Night! Friday May 1st, 7:30pm ET, free live-stream show on Facebook at:
All songs will be about destinations, highways, trains, and ships and boats to take places you can’t visit now— Alaska, Paris, California, Oklahoma, Texas and more. Bring your suitcase and a glass of wine, it’s traveling time.
The Traveling Medicine Shows will take place every Friday Night! :-)
Just briefly— I feel like a pilot who can’t fly. Having no travel, no stages, no venues in my life has been very odd after 30 years of constant motion. The Traveling Medicine Show provides some wing and adventure for me. Hope you can make it!
Stay safe, stay healthy—
- The Five Stages of Pandemic: Fireworks, Baseball, and a lot of Dismay...
- Ellis Paul's Ellis Island
- When the Storm Passes, the Songs Will Tell the Story.
- Live Streamed-Show Tonight!
- Ellis Paul Traveling Medicine Show Tonight! All-Request Show Tomorrow!
- Ellis Paul's Song Factory Channel on TrueFire
- What a World!
- A Negative Test, A New World Order
- Ellis Paul Named Grand Prize Winner of International Acoustic Music Awards (IAMA)
- My Place in the New World Order
- Catching Up on “The Storyteller’s Suitcase”, A Live Birthday Show! Tomorrow Night, January 14 on Patreon!