Time change (Daylight Savings Time and back)

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Time change (Daylight Savings Time and back)

Postby KarenZ » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:34 am

Folks,

Since Daylight Savings Time ended Saturday night you may experience a time discrepancy on the board. I made the global change, but if your time is still off you may have to go into your profile to make the change. For those of us on EST, the setting in your profile should be GMT - 5 Hours. Hope that helps.

KarenZ
Last edited by KarenZ on Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:48 am

Folks,

Those of us on the east coast are now back to GMT - 4 Hours with last night's change back to Daylight Savings Time.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:29 am

Folks,

Another year has passed :!: :shock:

Those of us on the east coast are now back to GMT - 4 Hours with last night's change back to Daylight Savings Time.

KarenZ

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:26 am

Karen

Thanks for the reminder about the time change and just wanted to add that while setting all the clocks around the house and in the cars will be high on the list today......it's also worth noting that to keep current here on the board -- time wise anyway -- users can go into their own profile to the time zone setting, to make their change.

It's funny how recently I was wondering why my time stamps were one hour off and you were able to point me to the time zone in my profile as a possible culprit.....yup!! :D

It had been bugging me the better part of 6 months, so thanks again!! :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Time change (Daylight Savings Time and back)

Postby KarenZ » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:18 am

Folks,

With Daylight Savings Time ending last night/this mornng, those of you on the east coast are back to UTC - 6 hours. To make the change:

1. Login
2. Click on User Control Panel (in upper right hand corner)
3. Click on Board preferences found under Options (on the left)
4. Make the change in My timezone
5. Click Submit to save the change

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:27 am

Folks,

Those of us on the east coast are now back to UTC - 5 Hours with Saturday night's change back to Daylight Savings Time.

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 am

Folks,

With Daylight Savings Time ending recently, those of you on the east coast are back to UTC - 6 hours. To make the change:

1. Login
2. Click on new messages (at top of page just to the right of your login name)

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 am

Folks,

We're back to Daylight Savings Time so those of you on the east coast are back to UTC - 5 hours. To make the change:

1. Login
2. Click on new messages (at top of page just to the right of your login name)

KarenZ

Return to “Say Something”