Good Vibes for Ellis

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

mm

Good Vibes for Ellis

Postby mm » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 pm

In response to Karen's post about Ellis' tough week, between computer and run-in with deer, first of all, Ellis, certainly I breath a deep sigh of relief for all of us that you were not injured. THANKFUL is the word we could mention most.
Here's sending lots of warm thoughts, appreciation, and good vibes. Hang in there!

Monica
Last edited by mm on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sue Ellen

Postby Sue Ellen » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 pm

Yes, I am certain we are all quite thankful for your safety. Good fortune to you in dealing with these current challenges.

Sue Ellen
"...I implore you, I entreat you, I challenge you to speak with conviction, to say what you believe, in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it, because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to "question" authority, you have to speak with it, too."
Taylor Mali, "Like, You Know?"

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:41 am

Ellis,

So sorry to hear about your difficulties this week! When it rains it pours, no?

Computers can be such as pain! They are great when they work...when they don't...well, you know! :evil:

And the deer! Your car! My goodness! I join the others in saying I am so glad that YOU are OK. Cars can be repaired, but you can't be replaced! (Just glad it wasn't one of those big Maine moose) :o

I am sending you (virtually, of course)...a bottle of excellent port, the best cigar that money can buy, an adorable bouncing frog, and a quiet, perfect place to enjoy it all. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and enjoy. I hope it makes you smile.

Best Wishes, Laura :D
Tumbleweeds
Dance on the ground
Armadillos (poor little guys)
Upside down

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:01 pm

Hey Ellis......Whew!!!

It's nice to read that you are safe and sound. There are deer everywhere and my wife tells me all the time to drive slower at night. And I'm always puzzled by her logic. If it's your turn to encounter one, it's gonna happen and I'm thinking speed matters little. I've never even had a close call.

"I think I better knock......knock on wood" :wink:

I wish you well in your travels always and hope the car and hard drive are on the mend soon.

Again....whew!!!
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:25 am

Ellis,

I was in VA on Sunday and saw several deer on the side of the road. I thought of how frightening it must be to have a run in with one. :?

Now I have to wonder if one of them is the one that attacked you. :x

I also have to wonder if it is the karma of the upside down armadillo coming after you. :P

Seriously, I hope you are ok.

Take care,

Bonnie

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:07 pm

Gosh - a couple of days away from the Board and this happens!!!

Ellis, so glad that you are safe and sound. We hit a deer many years ago, luckily it scrambled away and we were not hurt however an experience like that really shakes you up so hope that you are ok and back on the road sooner than soon.

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:36 am

Ellis,

Good vibes coming your way. Here's a little something to brighten your day. The person writing this blog has you listed in his Top Ten Favorite Singers of all time. Thought you might want to see his reason for including you on the list and the company you're in. :)

Top Ten Favorite Singers

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

wendy

Postby wendy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:54 am

Yikes! We're SO glad to hear you're OK, Ellis, even if the car is not. This is perhaps the first time I've thought there might be an advantage to SUVs...

Fouled hard drives are a pain, but at least their demise is not life-threatening.

Here's hoping things have already started looking up!
-wendy

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm

More good vibes for Ellis. Here is wishing you a healthy happy addition to your family. Someone new to enjoy your lullabyes. :D
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:23 pm

Been thinking of Ellis today and want to say all the best to the proud new parents and Sophie's big sister Ella.
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

wendy

Postby wendy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 am

Yup, good vibes from the mid-coast of Maine, too....
and a hearty welcome to the newest Ellis fan, Miss Sophie Rose!
-wendy

Return to “Say Something”