Idea: song in the round - redux

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

guy-richardson

Idea: song in the round - redux

Postby guy-richardson » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:07 pm

Weather this is a good or a bad idea i dont know, but i think a good idea would be for allt he ellsi fans to have a discusion about us making some lyrics for a song everyone chip in some quotes and lines, about an idea,

say if the song was to be something about slavery, for instance, people would send in ideas, then the best idea then would be broken down into a story line, and then people would send in lines or whatever for lyrics, then the best lyrics would be chosen and ,, hey presto!!! the like an ongoing competition for the best rhyming lyrics to the last ones posted.

like i say, i dont want to be annoying in posting stuff regular, but im a musician and respect ellis alot, so i feel this is my way of expressing my presence as a fan.
there is only one life, live it to the full!

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:28 pm

We already have a thread where people post lyrics. Feel free to go ahead ans add a line or two there. :D
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:28 pm

The former thread (subject line = song in the round) is linked below:

http://www.ellispaul.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=313

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Say Something”