Day-1 Ellis Paul Essentials giveaway Trivia! (Oct. 10)

Test your knowledge of Ellis Paul trivia here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Day-1 Ellis Paul Essentials giveaway Trivia! (Oct. 10)

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:02 am

Good morning folks,

As you all know, Ellis Paul Essentials is released today! Yay! :) To win a copy of the brand-spanking-new CD, simply be the first person to reply to this post identifying the title of the song from Essentials that begins with these lyrics.

"She can turn a room round on a dime
part a crowd like the Red Sea
she's Moses"

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:14 am

oooh..ooooh....ooooh...I know that one. Too easy. Way too easy. Brings me back to the old days when radio stations would reward the 100th caller with the right answer with the prize.

Great song...great prize......I'll let someone else win it.

Thanks guys and gals.

And good luck everybody.......... :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

SusanH

Postby SusanH » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:08 am

Oh! I know this one...Deliver Me!

I'm not ashamed, funds are tight right now...I want my free cd.
Susan

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:14 am

Congratulations, Susan! You got it! :D Please PM me with you snail mail address. I won't get the CDs for a few days so your prize won't go in the mail until early next week.

Paddy, thanks for being such a gent! ;)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Trivia Corner....or Did I Ever Know You?”