Cayamo Cruise 2009

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

annieb

Cayamo Cruise 2009

Postby annieb » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:24 pm

I've been all through this message board and could not find a topic about this cruise. :?:

I was sort of surprised as I know there are a lot of members of this site that don't think twice about travelling for music.

Is there anyone here who has ever been on one of these? I've thought about it in past years, but have not done one yet. I generally don't care for cruises, but this years schedule looks too good to pass up.

cayamo.com

Any info good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :D

Annie

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Cayamo Cruise 2009

Postby KarenZ » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Annie,

I have not ever heard of this cruise site, but it sure looks like a great line-up! Back in 2002 Ellis did a cruise that I did attend through Fan Club Cruises which was great fun. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Say Something”