"The World Ain't Slowing Down" YouTube video

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

bodrick26

"The World Ain't Slowing Down" YouTube video

Postby bodrick26 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 am

hey there everybody
while i was off from work i decided to go too london for something too do, and for no reason at all i choose to dance around the place, when i got home i edited into a short video and put it to the song 'the world aint slowin down'

here's the link http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f9RqgN16EYo give it watch and i hope you enjoy, + spred the words of ellis he's sooooooo good :D

Mtn Gal

Re: dancing to ellis paul in london

Postby Mtn Gal » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm

I love it bodrick!! Makes me wanna come hang out with you in London! :D
"Nobody can dim the light which shines from within." ~ Maya Angelou

msmeetngreet

Re: dancing to ellis paul in london

Postby msmeetngreet » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 pm

great stuff, bodrick!! reminds me of my last trip to LONDON when I finally made it onto the LONDON EYE!!! Made me feel like dancing - once I got off it!!! Great view of the city at night, tho & it helped that I wasn't the most-panicked person in the pod either!

Great song for the soundtrack. Reminds me of Ellis' UK tour afew years ago when he played Twickenham & Cheltenham & a few of us got to enjoy a quick trip to Europe to indulge our love of music & travel at the same time. Looks like you got better weather than us, though. :lol:

Lyn
Thanks for your help getting me & the musicians to PERU! The benefit concerts @ MACHU PICCHU & LIMA are gonna ROCK!!!
for more info go to: http://www.perurocks.org/trekkers/lyn-nelson

bodrick26

Re: "The World Ain't Slowing Down" YouTube video

Postby bodrick26 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm

hey everybody thanks a lot for the generous comments, it's great to know that you also got enjoyment out of this as much as i did and it's really nice to hear other people's story's of visting places such as london to see great artists such as ellis.

but what im most happy with (and i mean most with an awe inspiring gasp of breath) is a comment on the video by the great man himself, ellis paul......i mean wow, as much as i have a dislike with tecnology, i must admit it has it's advantages and for an artist to take time out and contact fans, shows great dedication to his craft and his love for his audiance.

so if you do read this ellis, "a big thank you" musican's such as youreself are needed in this world, your music is like a soundtrack to our life's. when ever we here a certain tune are memorys are trigged weather they be happy or sad and no amount of money can buy moments like that.

and when ever i hear the song "The World Ain't Slowing Down" it will allway's bring back the memory of a happy day spent in london with my friend and my straw hat :D

p.s i'll take you up on that offer.......mines a pint of strongbow + im glad you enjoyed the video

Return to “Say Something”