Ellis Paul lapel pins!

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

PotatoPicker

Ellis Paul lapel pins!

Postby PotatoPicker » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:38 am

Or at least a large part of it......

Author: Topic: ep lapel pins
KarenZ
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 5:05:27 pm

Folks,

You'll be happy to hear that I just placed an order for our discussion board buttons...which morphed into a nicer metal lapel pin. The good news is that they're only costing $2.92 each. The bad news is that the minimum I was able to order was 100. When I get the pins (2-3 weeks; sorry they probably won't arrive in time for The Chocolate Church show), I'll go to the post office to determine what it will cost to mail them, and try to find the most inexpensive mailing envelope that I can. Then I will let you know what your cost will be. I'll do my best to keep it to $5 or less. I'll also bring them to shows I attend, but there aren't any shows on my horizon right now.

Looking forward to a show where there's 50 folks or more in the audience wearing their ep pins!

KarenZ

wendy
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 5:30:27 pm

YIPEE!!! Thanks Karen!
This will be much classier than white paper dots.
Looking forward to looking for them at future EP shows...

-wendy

Nance
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 7:13:34 pm

Thanks Karen!!!

I guess I'll wear a white paper dot to Ellis's show this Thursday at Makor, but count me in for a button!

Nancy

bonuela
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 7:20:12 pm

yay Karen! Thanks for all your hard work!

"I let my music take me where my heart wants to go"

Bonnie

PotatoPicker
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 7:26:20 pm

Way to go Karen ! I'll need two of them. At least......

Jeff

KarenZ
Posted: Jun 02, 2006 7:34:19 pm

Thanks guys and gals. IF by some chance they happen to arrive before June 12, maybe I can somehow get them to Sue Ellen to bring to The Chocolate Church show....odds are slim though, so say a prayer....

KarenZ

SueEllen
Posted: Jun 03, 2006 8:32:44 am

I would pay the cost of overnighting them to me...

Sue Ellen

wendy
Posted: Jun 03, 2006 8:34:31 am

I'd help with that!
But the show in Bath is on June 10...

-wendy

KarenZ
Posted: Jun 03, 2006 10:05:19 pm

Crap. The odds just got worse. (What was I thinking....can I continue to use jet lag as an excuse? How long can one use jet lag as an excuse?)

KZ

katie8422
Posted: Jun 04, 2006 1:22:47 pm

It's ok, Karen! There will be plenty of shows in the future!
Thanks!

-Katie

KarenZ
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 5:40:21 am

The lapel pins have arrived and they are totally awesome!

To place an order, e-mail me at kmzundel@comcast.net and I'll provide my address where you can send $5 for each lapel pin. As soon as I get your order, I'll send it out.

I'm telling you.....they are awesome!

KarenZ

wendy
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 7:20:53 am

WHOOPEE!!!
Hope to see these on lots of lapels at future shows!

Thanks Karen!

-wendy

bonuela
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 11:48:56 am

I have said it before and I will say it again. Karen, you !

Email sent for mine!

Bonnie

paddyinthepub
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 12:33:07 pm

Any chance these will be available for sale on the merch table at Ellis's future shows?

Also, the suspense is killing me. Anyway you can post a photo of these EP pins out here? I know you CAN, so I guess the question really is: Would you please consider posting a photo of the new pins, oh folk goddess extraordinaire?

paddyinthepub

PotatoPicker
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 12:36:53 pm

Karen - Queen for the Day ! Way to go.

Do you accept PayPal ?

Jeff
Jeff

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:39 am

Folks,

I think it may be time to do a lapel pin re-order. It's been two years! :shock: I'll investigate cost and see if it's feasible... :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Mtn Gal

Postby Mtn Gal » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:32 am

Karen,

How does one qualify for an EP lapel pin? I'm not sure if this makes me eligible, but I've had several bouts of PELDS (forunately have recovered each time with your expert advice!), am currently suffering a new version of the affliction called NDIMA (no dates in my area) and have yet to remedy that one, and I know the lyrics to every song on every album by heart. If there are other requirements, please advise and I will proceed accordingly!
"Nobody can dim the light which shines from within." ~ Maya Angelou

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 am

Mtn Gal,

No qualifying necessary. :) If I purchase more, I'll simply sell them to whomever wants one at a price to recoup my investment (last time they sold for $5 each). :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Mtn Gal

Postby Mtn Gal » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:44 pm

:D Excellent! Count me in for 2. I know hubby will want one too!

2bluesboys

Postby 2bluesboys » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Karen:

Count us in for 3 if you reorder.

Thanks.

Barbara

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I re-ordered today. Hopefully they have all the ordering info from the 1st order. The guy I spoke to today said they keep ordering records for 2 years.....and I placed the 1st order on June 2, 2006. :shock: Keep your fingers crossed.... :)

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:38 am

Folks,

The lapel pins are on their way (I think). Just to refresh your memories and for the benefit of the new folks, this is what they look like. They're about 1" high, silver metal. When I actually have them in hand, I'll start taking mail orders.....and, of course, I'll bring them to our Boston Harbor bash. :)

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:48 am

Folks,

I am now prepared to ship orders for Ellis Paul lapel pins! :) If you'd like to place an order, please PM me for my snail mail address. No inflation - they are still ONLY $5 each. :)

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 am

Folks,

Received the first order for lapel pins from Mtn Gal! Keep 'em coming! :)

MtnGal, I plan to get your order in the mail tomorrow.

KarenZ

Mtn Gal

Postby Mtn Gal » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:40 pm

Thank you Karen! I'm out of town til after the 4th (in Boston for my annual trip) but am really looking forward to getting the pins when I get home! :D

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:32 am

Thanks MtnGal! Have fun in Boston!

Cathy, your order went out yesterday; Dean, yours will be mailed today.

Keep those orders coming! Oh! I negected to say that when we first got our EP lapel pins two years ago, we decided they should be worn over the heart. :)

KarenZ

annieb

Postby annieb » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:35 pm

...my hearts on my sleeve, that's gonna look funny. :wink:

Check's in the mail honey! Thanks for taking care of us! You're the best!! :)

Annie

AndaleOrbea

Postby AndaleOrbea » Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Dear Karen:

Thanks so much for sending the pins. They came yesterday and now I can't wait until the next EP show to show it off - oh - the next show is Vermont. :-( Wish it was sooner.

Have a great 4th of July, Karen and everyone.
Dean

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:23 am

Hi folks,

Well, it was gonna happen sooner or later. The 5+ year old hard drive on my home computer died Wednesday night so I'm at the local public library. I don't think it will be repaired/replaced before I leave for WoodyFest this coming Tuesday, so if I'm quiet between now and then, you'll know why....and I'll probably be even more quiet after I head west. :)

Dean, glad you like the lapel pins. Annie, I my not get your order in the mail until after I get back from WoodyFest.

You guys are the best. :)

KarenZ

Mtn Gal

Postby Mtn Gal » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:07 pm

Just got home from vacation and the first thing I tore into from the 2 weeks of mail I had piled up was my lapel pins! They're even better looking in real life! Thanks again Karen and safe travels to WoodyFest. Can't wait to hear all the reviews. :D

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Ellis Paul lapel pins!

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Folks,

Just wanted to remind all you EP Devotees that EP collectors' item lapel pins are still available! ;)

KarenZ

annieb

Postby annieb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 pm

I got my pin!! I love my pin!! It really is cool! :)

Now I just wish I had somewhere special to wear it, like maybe a cruise out of Boston. :|

Ya'll have a great time, I'll be thinking of you!!

Thank you Karen! :)

Annie

EllisFanInParis

Postby EllisFanInParis » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:56 am

Hi everyone,

Is the offer still valid, and do you ship overseas?

Merci!

Hervé

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:30 am

Herve,

The offer is still valid and of course I would ship overseas to you! :) I'm guessing it might cost $3-$5 to mail, so let me know how many. (you can PM me.)

Thanks! :)

KarenZ

Return to “Say Something”