Oct. 25 in EP Music History Trivia - win a prize today!

Test your knowledge of Ellis Paul trivia here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Oct. 25 in EP Music History Trivia - win a prize today!

Postby KarenZ » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:07 am

"If you could paint her, she'd be a Picasso.
She's got a few things out of place.
Like when she smiles, it's slightly out of line.
It's half awkward, yet half grace." -- Ellis Paul

Folks,

Picasso was born on this date - Oct. 25 - in 1881.

To win a copy of "Texas Songwriters" recorded live at Kerrville, simply be the first person to identify the Ellis Paul song containing the line of lyric above. Those persons who have won something within the last 3 months are not eligible.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Postby monicar » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:44 am

Here She Is!!!!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:10 pm

Folks,

We have a winner! Congrats MonicaR! PM me with your snail mail address and I'll pop your prize into the mail. :) And thanks for participating!

"Here she is" is another one of those oldies but goodies, isn't it?

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Postby monicar » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:21 pm

One of my favorite EP songs, although I find myself saying that about all of his songs!!!!

monicar

Postby monicar » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:41 pm

Hey Karen,

Just wanted to let you know I just received the CD. Thank you, Thank you! Am going to listen while I work here! Too funny that Jimmy's the first track. It must have been karma that I was the first to answer this particular question! HA!

Just made my reservations for West Mountain Inn. Is it August yet?

Thanks again, Karen. You sure make this a fun place to visit!

Monica R.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:12 pm

Monica,

So glad to hear you'll be joining the happy campers in Vermont! And enjoy the CD! :D

KarenZ

Return to “Trivia Corner....or Did I Ever Know You?”