Today (June 22) in EP Music History Trivia

Test your knowledge of Ellis Paul trivia here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Today (June 22) in EP Music History Trivia

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:42 am

Folks,

Ellis is pictured below with good friend Vance Gilbert and another well-known singer-songwriter who happens to be celebrating a birthday today - June 22. This photo was taken when the trio did a stint on WBUR's On Point in December 2002. Can you name the female pictured with Ellis and Vance?
See link below photo for answer.

Click HERE for answer.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Patti

Postby Patti » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:49 pm

I believe that is Catie Curtis.

Patti

Postby Patti » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Oh I didn't see the link to the answer before I posted. BUT I did know the answer because I just saw Catie at the last show of the season at SS.

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:38 am

Here's a link to a video showing Catie Curtis performing 'People Look Around' in New Orleans. Co-written with Mark Erelli it won the International Songwriting Contest in 2006. I love the colours in the film and the inclusion of black and white footage.

CatieCurtis

Enjoy!

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 am

Really nice. Thanks, Jela.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Trivia Corner....or Did I Ever Know You?”