Day-7 Ellis Paul Essentials Giveaway (Oct. 16)

Test your knowledge of Ellis Paul trivia here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Day-7 Ellis Paul Essentials Giveaway (Oct. 16)

Postby KarenZ » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:38 pm

Howdy folks,

Today is the last day of the Ellis Paul Essentials Giveaway! If you'd like to be today's winner simply reply to this posting with the name of the Ellis Paul song on Essentials that was covered this year by The Burns Sisters on their CD release Wild Bouquet.

Good luck! :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

JayceK

Postby JayceK » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:43 pm

God's Promise.
"Better to have lived in hope than to never have lived at all!"

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:51 pm

JayceK, Congratulations! You got it! Happy that the late-in-the-day posting worked for you! :) Please PM me with your snail mail address.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Sue Ellen

Postby Sue Ellen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:15 pm

Wow, another Okie....that's really amazing. Congratulations.

Sue Ellen
"...I implore you, I entreat you, I challenge you to speak with conviction, to say what you believe, in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it, because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to "question" authority, you have to speak with it, too."
Taylor Mali, "Like, You Know?"

JayceK

Postby JayceK » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:33 pm

Hehe thanks, Sue Ellen, must be okie luck.
"Better to have lived in hope than to never have lived at all!"

Return to “Trivia Corner....or Did I Ever Know You?”