The Stone Church - Newmarket NH - Aug. 18, 2007

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

mm

The Stone Church - Newmarket NH - Aug. 18, 2007

Postby mm » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:51 pm

Okay, I'll give it a gander. Let me know if the link works. As Karen noted, there was no flash photography allowed, so there aren't show photos here to speak of, BUT there are a whole lot of smiles happening in the other ones. Bonnie, Susan, and Lyn had their first row cameras, so perhaps they caught some shots there? It was SO great to see everyone and it seemed that all were having great time. I sure was!
I tried to post them in order of when they were taken. Sorry for the soft focus on some of them...lighting, etc.

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare ... _=50832644

And Susan, I am with you on that Rattle My Cage!

Mtn Gal

Postby Mtn Gal » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:07 pm

It worked just fine! Great pix despite the flash prohibition and very nice to put faces to names for this newbie! Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for posting your photos. :)
"Nobody can dim the light which shines from within." ~ Maya Angelou

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:44 am

Thanks Monica! It's good to se the smiling faces! Also good to see that several EP lapel pins were in attendance! :) Maybe it's time to do a re-order on those....

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Mtn Gal

Postby Mtn Gal » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:20 am

I would be honored to wear one. If you do order more, please count me in!
"Nobody can dim the light which shines from within." ~ Maya Angelou

Sue Ellen

Postby Sue Ellen » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:49 pm

Thanks for the photos Monica!
"...I implore you, I entreat you, I challenge you to speak with conviction, to say what you believe, in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it, because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to "question" authority, you have to speak with it, too."
Taylor Mali, "Like, You Know?"

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 am

Great pics Monica!

Here are mine. I have included the fun with rest stop signs part of our evening too!

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare ... t_=9059929
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Sue Ellen

Postby Sue Ellen » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:55 pm

I love your photographic wit. I didn't even notice those signs. Very clever of you Bonnie.
"...I implore you, I entreat you, I challenge you to speak with conviction, to say what you believe, in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it, because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to "question" authority, you have to speak with it, too."
Taylor Mali, "Like, You Know?"

wendy

Postby wendy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:30 am

Great photos, Bonnie!
I haven't been to the Stone Church in a while, but remember it as a very nice venue (Ellis would joke about always playing in churches, but that at least they served alcohol in this one...) but WHEN did they get those crazy signs? (or are those from somewhere else?) How very silly - and how very nice of you to share them with us! I love a good laugh in the morning. :lol:
-wendy

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:54 pm

The signs were at the gas station down the street. We had to stop for some road trip necessities. Water, restrooms and of course some special edition Elvis Presley candy. Reeses Chocolate/Banana/Peanut Butter cups! yummmmmmmm :D
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

mm

Postby mm » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Bonnie,
thanks for your photos! How fun! Did you notice the fine composition on the group one with Flynn? :)
Did you get any good movies?
I'm still feeling up since that show...it was really a great time.

Return to “Photograph”