Montclair, NJ and Titusville, NJ - Dec. 1 & 2, 2006

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Montclair, NJ and Titusville, NJ - Dec. 1 & 2, 2006

Postby KarenZ » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:24 pm

Folks,

Here's some photos from the two weekend shows that I attended. Antje Duvekot opened the Friday night show at the Outpost in the Burbs in Montclair, NJ. Flynn opened the Saturday night show in Titusville, NJ. Enjoy. :)

Outpost in the Burbs - Dec. 1, 2006

Concerts at the Crossing - Dec. 2, 2006

KarenZ
Last edited by KarenZ on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Nance

Postby Nance » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:54 pm

Great pictures Karen! We have to order Antje's t-shirt...it looked so great on her...who would have thought she spilled Balsamic Vinagrette and her "concert" shirt?

What a birthday weekend!

Nancy :roll:

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:18 am

Karen - Happy happy birthday - what a great way to celebrate it and thanks for sharing the pix.

Jela

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:18 am

I can tell, this picture is of Blacktop Train isn't it? They are stomping their feet. :lol:

click here
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:43 am

Bonnie,

Damn, you're good. ;) Yes, it was "Blacktop Train". As a matter of fact, Ellis lamented (mostly to Flynn) about doing their foot stomp on carpeting. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:00 pm

I keep going back to that picture. :D

I emailed it out to a few friends with the subject line "What are they singing?"

This is the reesponse I got from SusanH:

Stomp, stomp, stomp......oooohh, ooooh, ooooooohhhhhhhh

black top train!

:D
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Return to “Photograph”