Tupleo Music Hall - Nov. 3, 2006

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

Tupelogirl#2

Tupleo Music Hall - Nov. 3, 2006

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum; though not new to Ellis' music; I have been a fan for a very long time :wink:

Anyway, I work at The Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry, New Hampshire and I took these photos of Ellis this past Friday night, November 3rd.

Hope you enjoy them as I have enjoyed looking at your photos.

~ Laura :D

PS That's ME in the last photo with Ellis and my friend Joanie. I am the one in the blue sweater... :lol:

http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UAUTOLOGIN_ID=49454991506&collid=49454991506.932563733206.1162769216286&page=1

mm

Postby mm » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:01 pm

Thanks for adding the photos from Tupelo, but I can't get onto that link. Is there a different way to enter?
Thanks!

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:08 pm

hmmm...it's working for me...I am new to this format of posting...give me a minute and I will try to figure it out.
Thanks for letting me know it wasn't working!
~ Laura

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:22 pm

The link works for me, but it looks like if you don't have a Kodak Easy Share Account, you have to register for one (which I just hate to do) to be able to view the pictures. That's the reason I don't view photos posted to Snapfish and a couple other picture-hosting sites....if I have to register, I usually don't bother. :-(

But thanks for taking the time to post them for folks who aren't as lazy as I! :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:27 pm

Thanks, Karen! :D

As I said (more than once..?) I am new to this type of posting. Is there are preferred program to post photos in that doesn't require everyone to register? I would be happy to use what is easiest for everyone!

~ Laura

mm

Postby mm » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:55 pm

hi
If you go to the help section of the Kodak Share website, it has a Q&A about how to allow others to see it without signing up .

I actually have an account that I signed up for a while back I just rediscovered, and it still won't let me access the photos.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:01 am

Two things.

1. I DO have an account and I still can't get in. :-( It says "album not found"

2. I find Snapfish the easiest to upload to and the easiest to buy off of.

If you don't like to sign up for things like that, you might want to grab a free email address from aol, or juno just for things like that. This way you can sign up for Snapfish etc, without having to give your real info.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:00 am

Laura - I'm not able to get to your album either - after I log in I receive the following message

The link you are using is no longer valid. If this link was sent to you in an email and you would like to view the photos, you will need to contact the album owner and have them share the album using the Gallery's share feature.

which is suggesting that you need to do something to make it shareable. Hope that it can be fixed as I'd love to see your photos.

Jela

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:21 am

Thanks for all the replies everyone! You are all very helpful! I promise to look at this again when I get home from work this evening. I WILL get it. Thanks again :D ~ Laura

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:20 am

Tupelogirl,

It may be that the setting for your album is set to "private" rather than "public". You may want to check into that....

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:07 am

I was so tired last night that I forgot to welcome you. :oops:

Welcome Tupelogirl!! :D

I look forward to seeing the pictures!
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:16 pm

Thank you for your kind welcome and for the patience you have all shown me. A very special thank you to Katie!! You are such a nice group! :P

I have sent an e-mail to Kodak to try to figure out the problem with Easyshare, but in the meantime, let's try Snapfish and see if that works for everyone.

Try this link and let me know ~ Here we go!

Thanks a bunch, Laura :D

www.ellisattupleo.snapfish.com
Last edited by Tupelogirl#2 on Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jalapenos

Postby Jalapenos » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:22 pm

Here are my photos from Tupelo.
There are six photos from Tupelo that are labeled. The rest are from other shows and someday I will get around to labeling them for you! I also need to figure out how to rearrange my photos so they are in chronological order. Does anyone know if I can do that with Photobucket?

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/katie8422/ellis/
-Katie

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 pm

Katie,

Thanks for sharing! Your photos look like you were right in the front row!

Were you able to open my photos?

~ Laura :D
Tumbleweeds
Dance on the ground
Armadillos (poor little guys)
Upside down

care

photobucket

Postby care » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:20 pm

hey tupelo girl.
if you sign up for a photobucket account you can make sure everyone can see them without having to sign up for an account.

i work up in londonderry and have as yet to make it over to tupelo, although i hear great things about you guys and i'm on your email list... one of these days...

:)

care

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:04 pm

Thanks Care! I just might do that...tomorrow... 2 photo sites in 2 days is enough for me!

Hope you can make it up to Tupelo real soon! We have some GREAT shows coming up...I am most looking forward to January with Chris Smither, Greg Greenway, AND Christine Lavin ~ WOW

Take care and thanks again... :D
Tumbleweeds

Dance on the ground

Upside down

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:19 pm

OK Folks,

3rd time has GOT to be a charm...

Based on a recommendation from "Care", here are my photos in Photobucket. I don't really like this site because I can't seem to move the photos around to the sequence I want them, but you get the idea!

Hope this works, Laura
:)

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/tupelogirl2/?
Tumbleweeds

Dance on the ground

Upside down

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:31 am

Laura - this works perfectly. What a lovely set of photos, thanks for perservering and posting them for us all to see.

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:30 am

Laura,

Wonderful! thanks for being so tenacious! :)

KarenZ

Tupelogirl#2

Postby Tupelogirl#2 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:39 am

YEAH!!! Photobucket it is then, from now on! Thanks for your patience with me everyone! :D
~ Laura
Tumbleweeds

Dance on the ground

Upside down

wendy

Postby wendy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:20 am

Those are GREAT! Thanks for sharing, Laura!

Looks like the Tulpelo has made phoenix from the ashes of the Muse. Congrats!
-wendy

Return to “Photograph”