Club Passim - Oct. 28, 2006

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Club Passim - Oct. 28, 2006

Postby KarenZ » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:57 am

Folks,

Here's a few pictures from Saturday night's shows at Passim. The ones taken during the show aren't very good - too dark and not a good vantage point. But I did get a couple of good shots of some discussion board folks. :)

Shari feel free to use one for the Setlists page (if you don't receive any better ones!) :)

Ellis Paul at Passim -Oct. 28, 2006

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:19 am

Wow...you guys look great in the photo from Passim. Thanks Karen for sharing that photo with us this morning.
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

mm

Postby mm » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:31 pm

I hope to post some photos from the show very soon. I got my computer fixed and am back in business.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:25 pm

Folks,

MonicaM asked me to post these pictures taken by/with her camera last Saturday night at Passim.

Monica's pix from Passim - Oct. 28, 2006

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Good lookin group those EP Devotees...... :D

mm......thanks for sharing those with us today.

Love that shirt Ellis can't stop wearing....... :wink:

Thanks Karen.

Pat
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

Return to “Photograph”