New Melissa Bugg web site

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

New Melissa Bugg web site

Postby KarenZ » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:26 am

Folks,

Melissa Bugg has launched a new web site. I suggest you turn your audio on and watch the "concerts" slide show. :)

Artistic Touch Photography

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

wendy

Postby wendy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:29 am

WOW!!! :shock:
-wendy

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:14 am

I'll second that... WOW! WOW!

Love the shot of Radoslav Lorkovic and only yesterday we found out that he's coming to England soon to a venue close by..like about 5 miles... to play with an Irish musician, Andy White - somebody up there is smiling on me!

There are also a couple of shots of Ellis in the 'portraits' section.

Ms Bugg is one very talented lady.

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:32 am

I just just love the faces on Rad when he plays....and Melissa has captured them so well! :o

Jela...good for you! :D

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:07 am

Sorry to sidetrack the thread, but......

Jela, I saw Andy White play in Boston way back when. 15 years ago maybe? He opened for my favorite Irish band. The Hothouse Flowers.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Patti

Postby Patti » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:53 pm

Melissa's website is awesome, gives me a new appreciation of photographs!!!

Lauren

Postby Lauren » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:28 am

I *heart* Melissa Bugg's photos. They make me smile. :D

bugg

Postby bugg » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:00 pm

and *that* just made me smile. thanks for all the kind words everybody. i'm terribly thrilled to have the new site done. i feel like i birthed a child. without the drugs.

Sue Ellen

Postby Sue Ellen » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:14 pm

True words, I think, even if they feel kind. Having no particular talent of my own (except birthing babies without drugs), I am especially appreciative of the great talents of others, and Melissa's photos are especially amazing. I think the new Artistic Touch Photography website communicates that pretty clearly.

Sue Ellen
"...I implore you, I entreat you, I challenge you to speak with conviction, to say what you believe, in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it, because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to "question" authority, you have to speak with it, too."
Taylor Mali, "Like, You Know?"

Return to “Photograph”