EP t-shirt photos

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

EP t-shirt photos

Postby KarenZ » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:52 am

Folks,

I was going through some old family photos and came across this photo of my son taken on his birthday in 2002. :)

For the next discussion board gathering, I propose that we all wear our EP t-shirts (Ellis, for the hundredth time, the ladies want PINK EP baby doll tees!) and have a group picture taken. :)

Anyway, thought we could have new thread where other EP t-shirt photos can be posted. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Re: EP t-shirt photos

Postby paddyinthepub » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:25 am

Thanks for sharing the photo, Karen.

That's one handsome spokesmodel for ellis paul! :D

Is that tee shirt still available? Looks like it's circa "Speed of Trees" 8)
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:56 am

You don't recognize the Translucent Soul t-shirt??? :shock:

:)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm claiming the 5th....... :P

5th hour of sleep never achieved last night! :lol:

the font fooled me into thinking speed of trees..... :wink:

after finding my reading glasses and a few more zzzzzzz's....it's quite obvious now! :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:23 pm

I was going through photos last night (with the current economy I'm putting together family photos to give as Christmas gifts!) and happened across this photo of Dean and Elaine. What a hoot! That Translucent Soul t-shirt is still going strong! :)

KarenZ

AndaleOrbea

Postby AndaleOrbea » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:01 pm

It's nice to see your son and I have great taste in clothes. Well maybe its the great taste from the people we received the clothes from and we just have sense enough to wear them at the proper occasions...

Man, was I that sleepy? Perhaps that shirt will be making another appearence come 12/29-31????

Thank you Karen! You really are awesome, you know.
db

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Dean,

Thank you kind sir. Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)

KarenZ

mm

Postby mm » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Ha! I recognize that photo! Why, I think I was behind the camera. Well, Dean, there is a second one with you maybe a little more awake.....
elaine and dean.jpg

Hi everyone...I've not been online very much these days so haven't been checking in too much. Happy holidays and hope to run into folks soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mm

Postby mm » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Okay, Karen,
guess I need help getting that photo to show up on the post....hmmm.
Thanks! :)

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:19 pm

Monica,

Yes, you WERE the one behind the camera as I recall! :) And the photo you posted as an attachment opens just fine. What a photogenic couple! :)

KarenZ

Return to “Photograph”