West Mountain Inn - Arlington, VT - Aug. 21-24, 2008

Post pictures here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

West Mountain Inn - Arlington, VT - Aug. 21-24, 2008

Postby KarenZ » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Folks,

Here's a link to the pictures I took this past weekend as 45 of us EP Devotees gathered at the West Mountain Inn (and surrounding environs) in Arlington, VT. Enjoy! :)

Ellis Paul at the West Mountain Inn

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Re: West Mountain Inn - Arlington, VT - Aug. 21-24, 2008

Postby monicar » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 am

Awesome pics, Karen!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Monica R.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Fantastic photos from the Vermont weekend.......you lucky people you! :wink:

Thanks for sharing those, Karen, and if there are more to come....all the better! :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am

I went a little nutso with the camera, so there are two albums this time. :oops:

One for the shows:
Shows

One for everything else:
Everything else

If you don't have a Snapfish account, feel free to use my spare.

Email: bonuela4@aol.com
Password: ellis

If you view them as a slide show, make sure to use the "show captions" option. :P
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Bonnie,

Thanks so much for the great shots which brought a smile or two to my face. :) I'm so happy you got a shot of the sign at the Inn ("You're one of the folks") - I meant to get one and forgot! Nor did I get a picture of our "house"! :oops:

I thought Becky and I were the only ones whose Google Maps took them where "Pavement Ends"! :shock:

Wishing I had an Adirondack chair to sit in right now,
KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Karen and Bonnie, Thank you both for posting your pix on here for us all to enjoy - they are great and really convey the wonderful time we all had with Ellis and his music.

Richard has posted his up on flickr and they can be seen at

Boston Harbour and Vermont

Enjoy!

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Richard! (and Jela!) Thank you! These are FABULOUS! :) My absolute favorite picture is the very last one - all your mementos gathered together. Such a clever idea! :D

KarenZ

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:20 pm

Richard and Jela......thanks for sharing those wonderful photos from the West Mountain Inn weekend.

Those photos are some of the best of Ellis Paul and I'm completely in awe of Richard's camera work... 8)
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:26 am

I finally got a chance to look at everyone's pictures. Great job everyone.

Karen, I am so glad you took people pictures! I always forget about that until it is too late. I did get a few at breakfast the last day, but everyone was so sad to leave that there are no smiles. :D

Richard, my favorite is the one of the West Mountain Inn sign. I passed that sign over and over again, but you caught it at an angle I had never noticed. The mountains and behind it. Just beautiful. Of course the Ellis ones are prety good too. :P
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Return to “Photograph”