It's a celebration(KarenZ at 1K, Pt. 2)

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

paddyinthepub

It's a celebration(KarenZ at 1K, Pt. 2)

Postby paddyinthepub » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:45 pm

On the occasion of Karen Z reaching the milestone of 1000 posts here on the new forum, let's hear it for Karen. :D

It was this song by Kool and the Gang that my father considered one of the best songs ever written. He'd get up and dance at a party as soon as he recognized the opening beats of the song.

Celebrate good times, come on......it's a celebration. :D

Today I'd like to celebrate Karen's dedication to the whole lot of us here.
For all you do to make The Ellis Paul website and discussion group what it is today, I'd like to say "Thank You Karen" and keep up the good work.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO THOUSANDS MORE........ :wink:
Last edited by paddyinthepub on Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:01 pm

Thanks Paddy. Sorry I didn't notice this sooner. I guess Wendy didn't notice it either....but I appreciate both your kind comments. I do my best to make the board the best it can be so I appreciate having my efforts acknowledged. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

wendy

Postby wendy » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:07 pm

Oooh, sorry Paddy! I didn't see your post - and was wondering why there wasn't anything from you already up. My apologies! :oops:

Paddy saw it first! 8)
-wendy

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:36 pm

NO worries ......I would have enjoyed 1000 new topics popping up mentioning our appreciation for Karen's dedication to our community.

I remember seeing our post totals running neck and neck pushing 700, then she left me in the dust..... :D ...and honestly had not thought about it again until I noticed over the weekend the number at 998 and counting.

It's quite the milestone. :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

PeteM

Postby PeteM » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:45 pm

A big hug and thank you to Karen to all she does to make this one of the best boards out here in cyber land. I appreciate it every time I log on.
Peter
Peter

Return to “Say Something”