CMT Crossroads

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

CMT Crossroads

Postby KarenZ » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm

Folks,

Sorry for the late notice but thought some of you might like to watch tonight's episode of CMT Crossroads (Country Music Television) featuring Steve Earle and Rosanne Cash. It was filmed just a few weeks ago on Aug. 21 at the Manhattan Center in NYC. Tonight's airing is at 8pm ET/PT but it will repeat on Sunday, Sept. 24 at 10am ET/PT.

More information here:CMT Crossroads

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:09 pm

Folks,

A brand new episode of CMT Crossroads will air Saturday night at 9pm EST featuring Lindsey Buckingham (of Fleetwood Mac) and popular country group Little Big Town. I just watched a 5-minute video segment of Buckingham performing "Go Your Own Way" from this episode and it looks to be a good one. If you've never watched CMT Crossroads, I highly recommend it. The episodes are usually repeated several times, so check the link below for dates/times and to watch the video segment.

CMT Crossroads featuring Lindsey Buckingham/Little Big Town

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: CMT Crossroads

Postby KarenZ » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:31 am

Folks,

The new season of CMT Crossroads kicks-off with the pairing of Taylor Swift and Def Leppard. I don't want to miss this one! :)

Have you folks ever watched any of the Crossroads episodes? They're terrific! I remember really loving the episode when the Dixie Chicks were paired with James Taylor.

See dates/times at the link below:

Taylor Swift and Def Leppard

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:46 am

Folks,

The premier showing of the Taylor Swift/Def Leppard episode of Crossroads is tonight at 9pm EST.

KarenZ

Cathy

Postby Cathy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:48 pm

I enjoy CMT Crossroads, lot's of good artists...I enjoyed Keith Urban and John Fogerty.
Not sure if Jack Ingram was on yet, but he does do a song with Miranda Lambart and I do like it.
Can't wait to hear him sing Ellis's song.

Return to “Say Something”