Ellis Paul Fan Story for Newsletter

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Ellis Paul Fan Story for Newsletter

Postby KarenZ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am

Hey there discussion board folks,

I sure would like to include an Ellis Paul Fan Story for an upcoming newsletter that has been submitted by a discussion board member - and a FEMALE at that! So far all the fan stories have been submitted by MALES! :shock: What's up with that? :?

C'mon now. I know there are some terrific stories out there about how you found EP's music (or how it found you!).....or some life event involving an EP song.... or CD....or show.....

Please consider sharing your story! :-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

PotatoPicker

Re: Ellis Paul Fan Story for Newsletter

Postby PotatoPicker » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm

KarenZ wrote:I sure would like to include an Ellis Paul Fan Story for an upcoming newsletter that has been submitted by a discussion board member - and a FEMALE at that! So far all the fan stories have been submitted by MALES! :shock: What's up with that? :?

Ladies come on ! Usually y'all are killing us on these things ! :D
Jeff

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:11 am

Folks,

Still hoping you all will submit some fan stories......PLEEZE! :-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

PotatoPicker

Postby PotatoPicker » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:36 pm

I loved this month's story ! (Though my first "date" - which didn't really start as a date - version would feature Tom Rush). Very nice writing as well....

But can't we get a fan story from the fairer gender ?
Jeff

Return to “Say Something”