Jamming Jules House Concerts in NJ

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

barb62

Jamming Jules House Concerts in NJ

Postby barb62 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been so long.... been very busy. My big news is that I'm a new host for House Concerts. My husband and I are planning on having a few shows a year and would love all Ellis fans to attend who live in our area or not too far away. The name of our street is "Jules Drive," so I came up with the name "Jamming Jules House Concerts." Our home is located in Glouster County NJ which is approximately 20 minutes from Philidelphia and 30 minutes from Wilmington Delaware. I'll post our first concert once I get the details - hope to have our first show sometime this summer. I've had a few artists contact me and we are working out the dates. Let me know if any of you would be interested. All the artists will be folk singer song writers like Ellis. My ultimate goal is to get Ellis himself and Flynn sometime in the near future as well. Please send me your thoughts.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Jamming Jules House Concerts in NJ

Postby KarenZ » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Barb,

Good luck and much success! Sounds great! :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Barb -- what great news you bring to the forum today -- sounds fantastic!!! 8)

Good luck with Jammin Jules House Concerts and count on me droppin by for a few!!! :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

barb62

Postby barb62 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Update: Hello Everyone – I’m proud to announce our first Jamming Jules House Concert featuring singer songwriter, Bruce Mandel. You can check Bruce out at: http://www.brucemandel.com/

Date: Saturday, May 16th 2009
Time: Doors Open at 7pm – Show starts at 7:30pm
Tickets are $ 15 presale or $20 at the door.
Contact Barbara Maurer at barb62@comcast.net or call 856-269-9514.
Guests are asked to bring a small item for intermission (bottle of wine, cheese, dessert, etc). Anything is fine. If you have never experienced a house concert, you are in for a treat! Hope you can attend!
Our first house concert will be on Saturday, May 16th at 7:30 pm (doors open at 7pm) featuring MA singer songwriter, Bruce Mandel.

Patti

Postby Patti » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Best of Luck to you Barb, I'm sure you'll have fun!! I'll pass the information on to some family in the area....

Good Luck..

Patti
"Embrace what you have in common, celebrate what sets you apart" Ellis Paul

barb62

Postby barb62 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am

Thank you Patti!

Return to “Say Something”