2009 Naked Folk Calendar

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

monicar

2009 Naked Folk Calendar

Postby monicar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 am

Received the 2009 Naked Folk Calendar email this a.m. and Mr. Radoslav Lorkovic is in the calendar. There is also going to be a tribute to Bob Childers.

2009 Naked Folk Calendar

(Not sure if I did the link correctly!)

Great idea for a present!

Monica R.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: 2009 Naked Folk Calendar

Postby KarenZ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 am

MonicaR,

OMGosh! Thanks for the heads-up! :mrgreen:

(I fixed the link.) ;)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:25 am

Thanks for the link fix, Karen.

It's a great picture of Rad! Forgot to mention Joel Rafael is in there too. That picture made me laugh!!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 am

Monica,

The picture of Joel Rafael with the washboard is hilarious! And Rad never looked so good with his accordion! :mrgreen:

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Say Something”