WFUV blog - Frozen Grand Central Station

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

annieb

WFUV blog - Frozen Grand Central Station

Postby annieb » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:21 pm

http://wfuv.org/blog/

Check this out! This cracked me up!!

Like I said....only in NY. I love that city!!

Annie

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:13 am

Great stunt! I love the look of bewilderment on the faces of the 'public' and the round of applause at the end.

Jela

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:19 am

That's pretty funny. Thanks for sharing, annie. What's scary is how many folks just kept on moving through the frozen human landscape without noticing.
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:56 am

Freaky! :) (Kinda reminded me of Joshua Bell busking in the 'DC metro stop and no one recognizing him.)

Also....I edited the subject line a bit to help me re-find this thread in the future. My brain needs all the help it can get. ;)

Karenz
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

annieb

Postby annieb » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:34 pm

KarenZ wrote:Also....I edited the subject line a bit to help me re-find this thread in the future. My brain needs all the help it can get. ;)

Karenz

Thanks Karen, I was reading the rules ( a bit too late I guess) and thought that I didn't do a good subject line for this thread.

I'll get the hang of it~Annie

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:46 pm

I'm sure you will! But, hey, I like to earn my keep! :)

KarenZ

annieb wrote:Thanks Karen, I was reading the rules ( a bit too late I guess) and thought that I didn't do a good subject line for this thread.

I'll get the hang of it~Annie
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Say Something”