For new members: Get to know you survey!

Post messages here that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:24 pm

Annie,

Anyone who lists Ellis Paul AND Jann Arden as among their top favorites is OK by me. ;)

I've been a BIG Jann Arden fan for many years and was all psyched up to FINALLY get to see her live for the very first time this past Saturday night. (She doesn't tour in the states often - near me even less.) Sadly, she cancelled the whole US tour due to illness. I'm hoping it's nothing serious and that she'll be able to reschedule soon.

Welcome again! :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Annie...thanks for filling out the survey.

I'm a fan of Jackson Browne from way back, too. I saw him in Houston in the late 70's, on tour for "The Pretender," maybe. Big arena show with the band ORLEANS (You're Still the One) opening. Had great seats up close for all the good it did me. Passed smooth out a few songs in and awoke near the end.

Gives "nope a dee dope" a whole new meaning!!! :cry:

Karen.....got to see Jann Arden at the Mucky Duck years ago. Hang in there....you're bound to see her "one of these days."

pun intended ~ :wink:
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

annieb

Postby annieb » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Karen,

I have never seen Jann either, she is on my list of people to see!!
BTW I wanted to tell you that I love your 'signature line'. I've had this guitar for 30 years and I still can't play it! LOL! So, I totally understand the sentiment! Plus, I loved that book!!

And Paddy, If I felt like I knew you a bit better, I would be lecuring you about wasting a really good concert ticket!! :wink:
Also, this 'Mucky Duck' place keeps popping up all over the place. I have got to get down to check that place out!

Annie

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:50 pm

annieb

Lecture away!!! I was young and we inhaled. The Houston crowd was quite rude to the opening act as I recall, booing them early and often. I didn't get why baceause they were plenty good. They wanted Jackson up there instead.

We were sitting 7th Row Center....and as James Blunt would sing I was "flying high" by the time JB and the band took the stage. Nowadays I fall asleep in movie theatres all the time. This was the first and last time I ever fell asleep during a concert. Figures it would be one this BIG!!! I'm certain your sentiments were shared by my concert mates as soon as the concert was over and the lights came up. They said something like: "Dude...you missed it!!!" :?

I did see Jackson Browne years later in an outdoor venue in summertime. I had long since "just said no" and enjoyed the show. All I can say is I have a "sleepy tale" to tell about that first time I saw him in concert. Love his music. His new record -- Solo Acoustic Volume 2 out soon. :D

The Mucky Duck in Houston, TX -- one of the best!!! 8)
paddy

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:33 pm

First name: Carol
Shoe size: 6
Favorite color: red
Favorite animal: dog
Top 5 artists: Ellis, Aerosmith, U2, Bon Jovi, Peter Frampton
3 favorite songs right now: Roll away bed, Do you Feel like we do (Peter), Grace (U2)
Heard about Ellis: my daughter attended the songwriter's workshop at Berkelee in Boston and met Ellis there. She introduced me to Ellis.
Favorite Ellis Song: all of them!
Where do you live: Seekonk, MA
Work: QA/Compliance officer
Children: 2 girls and a new grandaughter born on Valentine's day named Ella Rose.
Superpower: Invisibility
Band/singer the most times: Ellis and Aerosmith...not sure of the times.
Favorite venue: anywhere small being close to the artist
Favorite web site: Ellis Paul, Gunsmoke discussion board
Licks for a Tootsie pop: 15 before I chew it!
Female
No pets
carol

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Carol

Thanks so much for tackling the survey..... :D

Welcome aboard!!! :D

Peter Frampton...nice...I remember just HOW BIG he was back in he day. We played that double CD all the time. It's funny to see him in those tv ads where he's in the house with the woman translating for her and using his voice altering gizmo and singing "Do you feel like I do.?"

He was, back in the day, in fact, The Man. There was a kid recently voted off of the tv show American Idol who looked ALOT like a younger Peter Frampton. Too bad, too, the kid had a really nice siniging voice. I'm not sure why Randy, Simon, And Paula decided to slam this kid, he was certainly talented enough, good looking enough, and would probably have served the show well.

Amercian Idol is a guilty pleasure around this house, and likely a big ol'waste of time. Our son is totally addicted, so it's fun to watch his reactions to all these young folks trying to break the big time. :shock:

Anyway, hope to see ya out here again. :D
Last edited by paddyinthepub on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:54 pm

Carol! Welcome! OMG! This is hilarious! I'm a member of the Gunsmoke discussion board too! :D Although I haven't posted there lately, I was quite a regular there for awhile. Don't get me started talking about Gunsmoke or I won't shut up! When I grow up I want to be just like Miss Kitty! :lol:

Here's a link to a few pictures that I took of the Gunsmoke display a few years ago at the National Cowboy Museum (a fabulous place to visit) in Oklahoma City:

Gunsmoke display at the Cowboy Museum

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Welcome Carol! :D

Is it a coincidence that your new grandaughter has the first name of Ellis' oldest and the middle name of his youngest? If not, you and your daughter are my kind of fan. If it is a coincidence, it is still a beautiful name.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:54 pm

I couldn't help notice that one, too. Love the name Ella Rose. :D

I'm guessing it's no coincidence, but what do I know? :lol:

On a side note, our son just named his latest pet webkin Steve. I asked him where in the world he got Steve from??? But the more I look at that cute little greeen bullfrog face, the more I think he looks exactly like a Steve. Funny how names fit......He said he just likes giving them real names. They say the darndest things. :wink:
paddy

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Hi Paddy, Thanks for the welcome!

I still find Peter Frampton touring locally once in a while and attend his concerts. He was huge back in the day. I laughed so hard when I saw that commerical! My younger daughter loves American Idol --those folks take a lot of abuse from Simon, that's for sure! My next concerts to see Ellis (unless something new pops up before then) are the New Bedford Whaling Museum and Haverhill Ma in June. I can't wait! carol
carol

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Hi Karen,

That is so funny about Gunsmoke. I loved your pictures. I use the same name, RImom5, to post there too. I would love to tour out that way and go out to Dodge City, Kansas. See you never know where you'll run into an Ellis fan or a citizen of Dodge! carol

PS. I'm a Matt/Kitty relationship fan!
carol

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Bonnie and Paddy,

Thanks for the welcome and it was a true coincidence that the newest member of the family is named Ella Rose (Rose is for my husband's mother)...but wow, what a coincidence and it's a beautful name. I was thrilled when I found out. Today I pulled up my I Tunes and had my daughter and my grandson (he's 4) listen to Ellis and Ella sing "You are my sunshine" which they loved. carol
carol

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:30 pm

Karen and Carol

Gunsmoke had to be one of the best shows on tv at the time it ran. Looking back it was probably the first real adult theme show I eagerly anticipated when nighttime fell upon a Sunday. It was on Sunday nights in it's heyday, wasn't it? Matt Dillon, one of my first heroes. His partner in law enforcement, oh what was that awnry feller's name? Festus??? :D Funniest doggone sidekick there was. Ahhhh....Miss Kitty. If there was a lady lovelier anywhere on tv i didn't know her. :wink: Well, now that I think about it, there's was a very sweet young girl on another western. oh yes, Barbara Stanwyck's daughter in The Big Valley.... :?: I'm really taxing the old onboard search engine here....so bear with me.... :lol:
paddy

Patti

Postby Patti » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Welcome Carol, though I think we may have meet before, Perhaps waiting in line at Passim this past summer. I think we have a mutual friend in Pat L.

Your musical tastes are a complete combination of mine and my husband's..

I never did get into watching Gunsmoke but I do have a bit of a connection to Dodge City.. I'll be sure to tell you about it someday :)

I was more of a Here Comes the Brides and a Daniel Boone girl myself!!
"Embrace what you have in common, celebrate what sets you apart" Ellis Paul

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:34 pm

Hi Paddy,

Gunsmoke was on for 20 years...still a record. First there was Chester (remember Chester and his limp?) and then there was Festus and there was always Doc and Miss Kitty. I have DVDs of the shows and watch them them often. Ah, the BIG Valley, I watched that one, too. The daugher was Audra played by Linda Evans. I love westerns!
carol

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Carol

Get out!!! :lol:

That was Linda Evans??? :shock:

I had no idea....one of my early crushes...... :D
paddy

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Hi Patti, How are you? Yep, that's me..friend of Pat's and we work at the same place. I'd love to hear your connection to Dodge City. Come and find me next time you're at the Center. LOL...I remember both those shows! carol
carol

rimom5

Postby rimom5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:41 pm

Paddy,

She was gorgeous wasn't she?? Actually, she still is! carol
carol

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Carol, was she ever!!! To think my life may have turned out differently. I'm sure I passed on every single show Linda Evans was ever on after The Big Valley...cuz i didn't know she was the same gal. :?

Patti....

Can we talk??? :lol:

Does "peace, love and Bobby Sherman" ring any bells? Or how about:
"The bluest skies you've ever seen, are in SEATTLE!!!"
We were hooked on that show, too....here comes the bride.... :D

Loved ol' Daniel Boone, too. Fess Parker, what a guy. Last year I had the good fortune to strike up a conversation with a large group of folks in a hotel in Philadelphia. We were having brunch one Sunday, and they were quite the large group at a nearby table. When we boarded the elevator at the same time as some members of their party, I chanced to ask them if they were in town for a wedding or something to that effect......
Nope a dee dope.
They were decendants of Daniel Boone and once a year they gathered together and made a whole weekend out of getting to know each other a little better and keeping up with the family news and going to visit Daniel Boone's birthplace or graveside...ah, I can't remember everything. :?

At any rate...it's not every day ya bump into such notable kinfolk.....

I'm sure we shared a laugh about a coonskin cap as the elevator ride ended. :)
paddy

Patti

Postby Patti » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Fess Parker was cool, but how about his son Isreal.. blonde hair, blue eyes played by Darby Hinton (some things you never forget!!) And really Paddy it was all about the fringed suede pants, jacket and boots!!

I wonder if either show is on TVland or DVD. Well I think Daniel Boone is not because of its depiction of native Americans...

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Fringed suede jackets......all the rage late 60' and early 70's.... 8)
A close friend wore one circa 1977 and stood out like a sore thumb. He was the youngest of 5 kids, all hippies, so I suppose he knew better than most just how cool they were. :wink:

He knew what it meant to "Let your freak flag fly!!!" :D

Thinking back, a few mainstream artists wore them.
Here's a few:
Neil Young for sure....
CSN maybe....

8)
paddy

annieb

Postby annieb » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Hi Carol. Welcome to the board!!

I too am a Frampton fan, but had not seen him live until this Christmas when he played the Warren Haynes Christmas Jam in Asheville, NC.

He was awesome. And he was never without a smile on his face!!

Annie

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:41 pm

And have you seen Frampton in the Geico TV commerical? :D

KarenZ

annieb

Postby annieb » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:19 pm

KarenZ wrote:And have you seen Frampton in the Geico TV commerical? :D

Hilarious!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiA-_p5QRJM

Annie

Hyrafan

Re: For new members: Get to know you survey!

Postby Hyrafan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

hey Ellis fans!

1. First Name: Mark
2. Age: 18
3. Shoe Size: 10ish?
4. Favorite Color: green
5. Favorite Animal: Falcon
6. Top 5 Artists: Andrew Hyra, Kristian Bush, M. Ward, Zooey Deschanel, Matt Brown (Uncle Green/ 3 LB Thrill) Ellis Paul's my sixth
7. 3 Favorite Songs right now: Spill (Andrew Hyra), Blindspot (Kristian Bush and Andrew Hyra), Self Destruction Man (Andrew Hyra)
8. How you heard about Ellis Paul: Through Kristians' song Insomniac
9. Favorite Ellis song: Autobiography of a Pistol (or Ligths of Vegas)
10. Where do you live? Spring Hill, KS
11. What do you do for work? Unemployed at the moment
12. Do you have any children? My guitar
13. If you could have any super power, what would it be? to breathe underwater
14. What band/artist have you seen the most times and how many times was it? I've only been to Gordon Lightfoot, Blind Pilot, and Emerson Drive once
15. Favorite Venue: Record Bar
16. Favorite Website: www.andrewhyra.com
17. How many licks DOES it take to get to a Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? ah 1, ah 2, ah 3 *cruch* 3
18. Are you male or female? Male
19. Do you have any pets? My family has two dogs.
"You pour me out just to get your fill/ Now it's all over, your cup has spilled" Andrew Hyra's Spill

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Mark,

Welcome (again!) and thanks for completing the survey! :) We're going to have to work on you regarding your answer to #6. ;)

KarenZ

Hyrafan wrote:hey Ellis fans!

6. Top 5 Artists: Andrew Hyra, Kristian Bush, M. Ward, Zooey Deschanel, Matt Brown (Uncle Green/ 3 LB Thrill) Ellis Paul's my sixth

Hyrafan

Postby Hyrafan » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Thanks KarenZ.
Lol, the thing is, my top 10 artists are my top 5! I can't pick favorites. I love them all equally. I guess I can compact the first two into the band Billy Pilgrim, making Ellis in my top 5. oh, and compacting M. Ward and Zooey into the band She & Him, that brings Jennifer Nettles into the picture.

Top 5 artists: Billy Pilgrim (Hyra and Bush), She & Him (Ward and Deschanel), Uncle Green/ 3 LB Thrill (Matt Brown and Jeff Jensen), Ellis Paul, Jennifer Nettles (including Sugarland, the JN band, and Soul Miner's Daughter [which also includes Cory Jones])

wow, that was a lot more complicated, but those are technically the only writers I listen to, lol.
"You pour me out just to get your fill/ Now it's all over, your cup has spilled" Andrew Hyra's Spill

clikchik

Postby clikchik » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 am

1. First Name: Teresa
2. Age: LOL
3. Shoe Size: 7
4. Favorite Color: Red
5. Favorite Animal: Shetland Sheepdog
6. Top 5 Artists: Ellis Paul, Blue by Nature, Susan Tedeschi, SafetySuit, Edwin McCain (Sign on the Door rocks!)
7. 3 Favorite Songs right now: Sign On the Door, The Lights of Vegas, Her Diamonds
8. How you heard about Ellis Paul: online
9. Favorite Ellis song: Take All The Sky You Need
10. Where do you live?: Tennessee
11. What do you do for work?: Business owner
12. Do you have any children?: Two boys- 17 and 19
13. If you could have any super power, what would it be?: so many...
14. What band/artist have you seen the most times and how many times was it?: Other than Ellis, I've never seen anyone more than once (well, my nephew has a band called "Bone Daddy" so I suppose him... lol)
15. Favorite Venue: anyplace that places great music
16. Favorite Website:
17. How many licks DOES it take to get to a Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?: eewwwww
18. Are you male or female?: Female
19. Do you have any pets?: 9 month old Sheltland Sheepdog named Cosmo

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am

I had to LOL just now at your answer for #2

Welcome again, Teresa, and thanks for the survey post!! :wink:
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Yes, thanks Teresa for submitting the survey I was chuckling too. :)

KarenZ

clikchik

Postby clikchik » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 am

I'm a woman! I don't give that info out too much.. :) but I am the one on the right in the picture (black hair).

KAREN! Thanks for the package! Received it today and listening to the cd now. It's only one of a few I didn't have already so GREAT and THANKS! :lol:

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:57 am

Yay! Serendipity! :-)

KarenZ

clikchik wrote:
KAREN! Thanks for the package! Received it today and listening to the cd now. It's only one of a few I didn't have already so GREAT and THANKS! :lol:

Hillary

Postby Hillary » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 am

1. First Name : Hillary
2. Age : Last time I did the math I came up with 45. Don't think I'll be doing that anymore!
3. Shoe Size : 9
4. Favorite Color : Blue
5. Favorite Animal : Dog
6. Top 5 Artists : EP, Adam Ezra, U2, Springsteen, lots of others tied for 5th place
7. 3 Favorite Songs right now: DAEC, Lights of Vegas, Katie (Adam Ezra)
8. How you heard about Ellis Paul : Started casually listening around 1990, but don't recall how we initially found him. Heard him in Copley Square at some point, but it was the Decordeva Museum w/Susan Werner and David Wilcox (whenever that was) which forever clinched the deal.
9. Favorite Ellis song : Too many to choose from! Hmmm... maybe Lights of Vegas. I kinda have a thing for those Na-Na's.
10. Where do you live? : Outside of Boston
11. What do you do for work? : Small business owner
12. Do you have any children? : 1
13. If you could have any super power, what would it be? : To never overcook a steak, turkey, piece of fish (the list goes on...) again
14. What band/artist have you seen the most times and how many times was it? : Ellis, but I lost count a long time ago
15. Favorite Venue : Anywhere with good sound.
16. Favorite Website : EP
17. How many licks DOES it take to get to a Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? : Even though "the world may never know", Google does: http://www.tootsie.com/gal_machine.php
18. Are you male or female? : Female
19. Do you have any pets? : 2 German Shepherds

PotatoPicker

Postby PotatoPicker » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Hey there Hillary !
Jeff

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome Hillary! So fun to read a new member's completed Get to Know You survey, so thanks for that! Anyone with EP and AE at the top of their favorite artist list is OK by me! :D

KarenZ

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Hillary - welcome and I look forward to getting to know you even more via these forums.

You have great taste in music!

Jela

Hillary

Postby Hillary » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Well aren't you all just the nicest people!

Figured I'd take the plunge and become a member of The Board for Ellis' birthday. :) I'm not generally a "board girl", but all the recent DAEC rumblings, momentum and buzz is kinda infectious! I have a good feeling about this one.... this is gonna be Ellis' year. Can't ya just feel it?!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Excellent idea! :)

BTW....I'm a "one-board" girl myself....so I understand. ;)

KarenZ

Hillary wrote:Figured I'd take the plunge and become a member of The Board for Ellis' birthday. :)

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

BTW....364 licks seems like quite a lot! :)

KarenZ

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 pm

People get ready for the forum's hummin
You don't need no cliquets
You just get on board

Welcome Aboard, Hilary! :D
Last edited by paddyinthepub on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paddy

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm

i'm glad you joined us hillary! the vinx show last night was wonderful. maybe we can get him into your top 6. :P
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Patti

Postby Patti » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Welcome Hillary... we have lots of fun conversation here.

And I like your taste in music too...

and anyone who likes Adam Ezra's music is Ok by Me too

and coincidentally Adam has a song Ok By You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOlnaMUhw0

mm

Postby mm » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi Hillary! You and I know each other, hee-hee. Great to see you on here. The people I know who are on here are all wonderful people.

Your friendly food and table and life-wisdom sharer,
Monica :)

eastmain

Postby eastmain » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi,

My name's Tom and I am going to answer the survey questions but a little bit more narratively than seems the custom. I love dogs. They love me.

I gotta admit being divorced for a awhile and dating etc. I have learned by experience that to be in a relationship with me, you must love Ellis Paul. Transference? No! It's just my only "deal breaker" really.

Anyway, I am 49 and have presently worn flip-flops so often that I forget my shoe size. Now this isn't the safest habit in the world when riding a motorcycle but what are ya gonna do?

Ellis is absolutely my all time favorite artist, singer, songwriter. Other musicians I like? I'm currently thinking Neil Young, REM, Counting Crows, and the msuicians at my church. They rock!

FAvorite Ellis song is like asking what is your favorite Beatles song. Its too hard a question for me to answer. It was once weightless. Dragonfly? If you ahde to pin me down, it's be Hurricane Angel

I live in East GLoucester, MA which is a total feast of the senses. What I like best about it is the light. Its magic. Also for a city of under 30k people there are over 65 music venues. My favorite venue is truely whever Ellsi is palying but I gotta say, I'd rather drive to Maine to see him than into Cambridge...

I am an accountant for Montserrat College of art and love being surrounded by the "vide" all day. Love it. I have a son who is 18 who studied culinary in High School and just started his first job!

I have seen Ellis Paul the most of any band except fro my pre-Ellis days I used to love seeing the Stompers in the local Bars. Great party band, then I grew up. then they broke up. Maybe since the 90's I have seen Ellis 15-20 times which is about 15 times too FEW!

My favorite website is thomasmartin.org of course. I do listen to Ellis Paul Radio quite oftne on Ellis Paul.com.

How many licks DOES it take to get to a Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? I can't remember the answer to this question but remember the extensive research. The true question is Razzles.. candy or gum?

I have a rescue dog named Ally. She is part Rhodesian ridgeback, and part boxer. She is a true sweety. I used to think she was stoopid, then I started watching the new show "Dogs ni the City" and realizing I just didn't train here all that well.... Oh well. I do although believe that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

So anyway... I would love to hear from people North of Boston and maybe have someone to go see Ellis with...

Just sayin,

Tom
pardon typos. Please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Tom,

Thanks so much for completing the survey! It's been quite a while since we've welcomed a new member to the board. (Facebook seems to be the place to be these days.) I especially had to smile when I read
to be in a relationship with me, you must love Ellis Paul.
. :-)

I hope some other folks will chime in!

KarenZ

Patti

Postby Patti » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Have to agree with Karen about the liking EP music or its a deal breaker line !!
Welcome aboard and while north shore and Maine are great places Passim in Cambridge is a pretty special place. Especially for year end and New Year's Eve celebrations with Ellis and friends ! Hope you will consider it.

Return to “Say Something”