Chuck E. Costa

Post messages about other artists here.

Moderator: Moderator

paddyinthepub

Re: Chuck E. Costa

Postby paddyinthepub » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 am

Got a chance to see Chuck E. Costa at Lois and Greg's house concert series in Belvidere NJ last Sunday afternoon in a co-bill with the amazing Jenee Halstead.

and I took it! :D

Amazing! 8)

More on the day later for now just wanted to mention to anyone in and around Seattle Washington this weekend that Chuck E. Costa has 3 shows beginning tomorrow night at a small venue in Seattle called Empty Sea.

There's a show up in Bellingham Washington after that and one more in Seattle to round out the trifecta! If you know folks up in the Great Northwest please do send them some of the links to Chuck E. Costa and the good word!

Thanks...tell him Pat in Philly sent you....

Watch him smile! :D
Here's a few song samples
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:17 am

Still looking for that setlist from the Lois and Greg show..... :oops:

From one of the Seattle shows ~ yesterday I think....
i am good fortune with mai bloomfield
paddy

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

The new Chuck E. Costa has taken flight with a brand new release titled Waterproof Matches (digital only) under the monikor Mon Monarch ~ the new musical entity is offering their debut full length 12 song CD for free or pay what you will. The hope of course to get the music into as many ears as possible via word of mouth and share link buttons at online communities like facebook. At shows the band will be offering digital download cards with codes to enable downloading. Speaking of shows there's a residency at Toad in Cambridge Mass that begins tomorrow night Tuesday, Sept. 7th. Tell him I sent you. Watch him smile. :wink:

Mon Monarch

On a side note, I love the new name. Pam, not so much. I have to admit a tendency to type Bon Marche. :wink: Mon Monarch (my monarch) 8)
paddy

Return to “Looking for My Friends”