Greg Klyma

Post messages about other artists here.

Moderator: Moderator

danaj

Greg Klyma

Postby danaj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:53 pm

I met this guy at WoodyFest this past summer, and let me tell you... He is A-Freaking-Mazing! He has such spirit, such energy. He quickly became one of my family's "must-see" artists. And I have since had the pleasure of seeing him here in Norman at The Chouse. No changes in this lady's opinion! :D
He will also be opening for Ellis (as listed on his myspace page) April 27th at Four Sheep in Seattle, WA.

You can check him out here

http://www.klyma.com

and here

http://www.myspace.com/gregklyma

Hope you enjoy!
“Life has got a habit of not standing hitched. You got to ride it like you find it. You got to change with it. If a day goes by that don't change some of your old notions for new ones, that is just about like trying to milk a dead cow.” -Woody Guthrie

2bluesboys

Postby 2bluesboys » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:50 pm

Dana

We saw Greg Klyma last week in Frederick MD. He performed as part of a SAW (Songwriter's Association of Washington) showcase. He sang three songs and we all thought he was amazing. He is also seems to be a really nice person. We can't wait to see a show were he does a few more songs.

We bought his cd and listened to it on the hour and a half ride home. We are new fans!!!

I also heard that he performed for crowds waiting outside venues at the Woody Guthrie Folk Festival. Lucky crowds!!!

Barbara

danaj

Postby danaj » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:20 pm

8) Cool! I'm almost as big a fan of Greg as I am of EP... almost :lol: and it makes me happy to hear of others who are just discovering him. He really is a super talented (and super nice) guy. You'll have to let me know when you see him again. You simply must see a full show of his. Did you get to hear any of his stories? He is quite the story-teller. :)

My personal favorites of his are "Hard Kisser" and "Chat It Up" from the Driver CD and "The Dysfunctional Family Song," "Another Town," and "Beanbag Chair" from Not A Complicated Guy. He also has a couple of new ones on his myspace page (www.myspace.com/gregklyma) which are really good. You should check out "Two Degrees in Buffalo."

So glad you enjoyed him! He'll be tickled to hear it! :)
“Life has got a habit of not standing hitched. You got to ride it like you find it. You got to change with it. If a day goes by that don't change some of your old notions for new ones, that is just about like trying to milk a dead cow.” -Woody Guthrie

Return to “Looking for My Friends”