Natalia Zukerman

Post messages about other artists here.

Moderator: Moderator

mm

Natalia Zukerman

Postby mm » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 pm

I am cross-posting some of the pertinent Winterbloom details in a couple categories:

I am a huge fan of Natalia Zukerman and had such a great time when we filmed her last year. She is a delightful mix of charm and talent and guitar mastery. Her guitar skills are upper echelon, both slide guitar and acoustic...fantastic. Her songwriting, lyrics, and vocals are just lovely. She is such a sweetheart, and I just know the EP community will appreciate her personality as well. Natalia recorded her latest CD with Willy Porter producing :) and is working on the next effort. She had quite the musical immersion growing up....her dad is the conductor Pinchus Zukerman, her mom is flutist Eugenia Zukerman, and her sis is opera singer Arianna Zukerman. A link to a clip of our show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW_87wGxHbg.

Right now Natalia is part of a perfectly lovely collaboration called Winterbloom along with Antje Duvekot (yeah Antje!!), Anne Heaton and Meg Hutchinson! I have heard their CD, and the harmonies and music are so, so beautiful. There is gorgeous winter music and Christmas music on it. These Winterbloom women will be playing at Tupelo on Thurs, Dec. 10 at 8 pm, and I would highly encourage show attendance! It would be great if we could get some of our EP fans there to enjoy and appreciate.

Enjoy! Monica

mm

Re: Natalia Zukerman

Postby mm » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:04 pm

ps...I forgot to mention that Natalia has a great sense of humor too. Right up our alley!

Return to “Looking for My Friends”