Sugarland

Post messages about other artists here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Sugarland

Postby KarenZ » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:56 am

Did any of you kids listen to "city of silver dreams"? I can definitely hear Mr. Paul's voice belting out that chorus.....not that Jennifer Nettles doesn't do a nice job....I'm just saying. ;)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Patti

Re: Sugarland

Postby Patti » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Was finally able to give it a listen,very nice song, but I kept waiting to hear EP.. I guess you mean you could imagine hearing Ellis ? Me too :wink:

BUT I did hear Little Wooden Guitar for the very first time.. I was never able to get when the EP came out before...Wahoo.. Though I must admit I need to get thru Black and Orange before I can think about Green and Gold..
"Embrace what you have in common, celebrate what sets you apart" Ellis Paul

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Sugarland

Postby KarenZ » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes, Patti.....that's what I meant. Sorry for any disappointment! :)

KarenZ
Patti wrote:Was finally able to give it a listen,very nice song, but I kept waiting to hear EP.. I guess you mean you could imagine hearing Ellis ? Me too :wink:
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Looking for My Friends”