Ellis live on radio - 6:30pm EST - Sept. 7, 2007

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Ellis live on radio - 6:30pm EST - Sept. 7, 2007

Postby KarenZ » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:07 pm

Folks,

Ellis will be a guest on New Hampshire Public Radio's The Front Porch, this Friday at 6:30pm EST. See link below for radio stations and link to Internet stream.

NHPR's The Front Porch

KarenZ
Last edited by KarenZ on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Folks,

Don't forget this is coming up in just a little more than 3 hours.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

mm

Postby mm » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:26 pm

I'm familiar with these folks and this program and they do a nice job!!! Also, they have the program on their website for a longtime thereafter, so if you don't catch it on time, it will play at your convience, not only in real time.

I'm sure it'll be great!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:52 pm

Monica,

Thanks for the heads up! I'm grateful for that news since I won't be near a computer this evening. :)

KarenZ

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”