First Fan Photo of the Week! - July 3, 2006

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

First Fan Photo of the Week! - July 3, 2006

Postby KarenZ » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi folks,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the first Fan Photo of the Week has been chosen and is now on display on Ellis Paul's web site in the Fan Photo of the Week Gallery linked below. Congratulations to Richard Webb (Of Richard + Jela) of West Sussex, England for submitting a wonderful photo of Eliza Gilkyson!

Fan Photo of the Week - July 3, 2006

If interested in submitting a photo for consideration, please click here for the criteria for submission.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos...and keep watching this space. Maybe yours will be the next one chosen. :)

(Since Richard and Jela are 5 or 6 hours ahead of us, I'm posting this tonight so that they will see it upon arising in a few hours.) :)

KarenZ
Last edited by KarenZ on Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:09 pm

Congrats Richard!!

It seems you do get to see some shows in England. :D

Beautiful picture. :mrgreen:
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Becky

Postby Becky » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:27 pm

Great photo! (I really like this idea of the fan photo of the week.) I'm looking forward to seeing more pix in the weeks ahead....
Becky

Sue Ellen

Postby Sue Ellen » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:56 pm

Nicely done Richard!! I can see there will be stiff competition here.

Looking forward to more photos. What a great feature.

Sue Ellen
"...I implore you, I entreat you, I challenge you to speak with conviction, to say what you believe, in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it, because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to "question" authority, you have to speak with it, too."
Taylor Mali, "Like, You Know?"

Nance

Postby Nance » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:02 pm

A great photo of one of the BEST singer-songwriters around!!! Great choice :D
Nancy

PotatoPicker

Postby PotatoPicker » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Great photo of a great singer. Nice job and congratulations Richard !
Jeff

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:27 pm

Thanks to all of you for the great feedback. Really appreciated.

Happy 4th of July !

Richard

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:52 pm

Richard + Jela wrote:
Happy 4th of July !

Richard

No hard feelings?
:P
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:46 pm

I think Jela is currently indisposed with HER version of the World Cup.....namely WIMBLEDON :!: :lol:

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:36 pm

Karen - you're absolutely right - have been to Wimbledon 3 times and the rest of the time sit glued to the TV watching the tennis. Fantastic games today - Federer is just awesome!!!! The tennis has just finished for today so here I am!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:13 pm

Years ago I was glued to the TV for Wimbledon too....but somehow fell away from it. I did hear today that Martina Navratilova is retiring after this tournament. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with any of the other players these days! :oops:

KarenZ

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”