Fan Photo of the Week - Jan. 29, 2007

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:00 pm

Folks,

This photo affirms the advantage of having a front row seat. ;)

KarenZ
Last edited by KarenZ on Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

JennyLevE

Great Pic

Postby JennyLevE » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:33 pm

I really like the picture! :D

Does anyone know what song he is playing :?:

--Jen
<3
“Tell me which part
Is it the CASTLE, or the SAND
That you miss when the TIDE comes along?”
-- Ellis Paul

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:16 pm

Good question. Sadly I only remember that it was from towards the beginning of the show.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:18 pm

I can help narrow it down! I'm certain it wasn't "summertime" or "home". :D

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:43 pm

Don't make me laugh Karen. I'll pop my stitches. :D

It probably wasn't Maria's because I usually am mesmerised by that one and put the camera down.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:51 pm

Goodness! If you pop a stitch, don't blame me! :D

OK.....I've studied the photo at length....and with my vast knowledge of guitar playing to help me....and because it looks like he's finger-picking....I'm certain it was "jukebox on my grave". Or "snow in Austin". How's that? ;)

KarenZ

JennyLevE

Wow!

Postby JennyLevE » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:02 pm

OK--
I'm impressed. I took a look at the set list from that night and both of those songs were played, so that doesn’t help. :?
That is still really impressive and is definitely good enough for me.
Thanks!
--Jen
<3
“Tell me which part

-- Ellis Paul

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:30 pm

Oh, Jen....you are so sweet. :)

BTW....can you tell us what the <3 after your name signifies? If it's personal, that's OK too. :) (I hope it's not something that's gonna make me feel really dumb. Or worse, OLD.) :)

Karen

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:47 pm

Karen, It is an internet heart. <3 But since you can still post a smilie with a beer I think you are ok in the world of emoticons. :-)

lol, j/k, rotflol etc.....

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:57 pm

Bonnie,

I kept reading what you wrote thinking "A smiley with a beer?" - what is she talking about? Then I got it.

Yes, I'm bad. (You know....Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder bad.) ;)

KarenZ

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:36 pm

This one's my favorite....

JennyLevE

The Heart

Postby JennyLevE » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:08 am

Yeah--
It’s nothing all that personal, just a heart. I like it. No real story or anything all that interesting. Sorry to disappoint. :(
--Jen
<3
“Tell me which part

-- Ellis Paul

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:36 am

Jen,

You haven't disappointed me. I'm just happy to know what it is. :)

KarenZ

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”