The Amazon.com/Ellis Paul connection

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

The Amazon.com/Ellis Paul connection

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:22 pm

Folks,

If you were thinking of purchasing any of the CDs or books listed in Ellis' Recommendations Shop, please consider using the Amazon.com link provided there. Ellis earns a bit for each Amazon sale that transpires via the link on his web site. He'll be adding more book and CD titles to his Recommendations Shop in the future.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ellis' Recommendations Shop

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:20 pm

Karen, always happy to help and will do just that when purchasing any of those items Ellis recommends. On a similar note...is there a better place to buy the Essentials CD short of picking one up at an Ellis Paul show?

I guess the question here is this: Is it helpful to Ellis if we purchase it here thru his website as opposed to runnin down to the local music store?

Inquiring minds and all that.

I'm sure the new Ellis Paul Essentials is one that Ellis recommends, it's just that I don't believe it's linked over to Amazon.
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:03 pm

Paddy,

I don't know for certain, but I think it works out best for Ellis if you buy at a CD at a show. (I've always heard that the artists get the best cut from CDs sold at shows.) I believe second best would be to buy from CD Freedom since CD Freedom "handles" his stuff. I think it would sorta be a conflict of interest for him to link his own stuff to Amazon if he has some kind of agreement with CD Freedom...but there's no conflict if he links the titles in his CD Recommendations Shop to Amazon.

All of the above is speculation on my part so don't take it as gospel. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”