new song for childrens' album: The Hero in You

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

new song for childrens' album: The Hero in You

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 am

Folks,

Here's another link to Ellis Paul performing live at 88.1 KDHX in St. Louis on October 1, 2011. Hosted by Paul Stark. Sound by Aaron Ruby

The Hero in You

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Re: new song for childrens' album: The Hero in You

Postby paddyinthepub » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 am

Good Lord!!! That's a great song!

Listening to The Hero in You by Ellis Paul I can't help but imagine if Fred Rogers were alive and well and still teaching the children in his televison audience well that he would have Ellis on the show to sing The Hero in You.

Wow....... :D
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 am

Paddy,

Cool! 8) Since Rachel Carson and Nellie bly are both Pittsburghers, I've been lobbying for a song about Mr. Rogers to make it a trio of Pittsburgers represented on the new album. ;-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Postby paddyinthepub » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 am

The Hero in You seems to reside in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood...

I have a feeling I'm going to be going to school on a number of these people Ellis is writing about as I am to date unaware of Carson, Bly, and Dunkin. I have to imagine til then that Carson Street on Pittsburgh's Historic South Side was named after Rachel Carson? Can't wait to dig in.
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

Patti

Postby Patti » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 am

What a great intro song to the biography concept of the album... Karen any idea if it will be ready for gift giving season ?
"Embrace what you have in common, celebrate what sets you apart" Ellis Paul

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 am

Patti,

EP has stated that pre-orders will be accepted in November......so I hope so!

KarenZ

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”