Live video stream from Club Passim!!!

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Live video stream from Club Passim!!!

Postby KarenZ » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 am

Folks,

Passim will be streaming live video from the two New Year's Eve shows tonight! I'm sorry I did not find out about last night's stream until showtime. I tried to get the word out to as many of you as I could.

To tune in tonight, simply go to:

http://www.concertwindow.com

Enjoy! :-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Richard + Jela

Re: Live video stream from Club Passim!!!

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:08 am

That is fab news! I got messages last night but past my bedtime - will be tuning in tonight for the early show.

Hope you are all having fun in Cambridge - is it snowing?

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Live video stream from Club Passim!!!

Postby KarenZ » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 am

Jela,

Warm and sunny in Boston today! I think it's supposed to be in the upper 40s.
More later! :-)

Karenz
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”