Ellis Nominated for 2009 Boston Music Award!

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Ellis Nominated for 2009 Boston Music Award!

Postby KarenZ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 am

Folks,

The Boston Herald announced this year's nominees for the Boston Music Awards. Ells Paul has been nominated for Folk Act of the Year :!:

Other good news is that Antje Duvekot has been nominated for Singer-songwriter of the Year. :)

Once again your support would be appreciated. As I mentioned above, both Ellis Paul and Antje Duvekot have been nominated this year. (Thankfully not in the same category!) :) Voting ends soon - Nov. 30 - so please take a minute to vote at the link below:

Vote here for 2009 Boston Music Awards

Good luck to Ellis and Antje! :)

See the full list of nominees below:

2009 Boston Music Award nominees

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

PotatoPicker

Re: Ellis Nominated for 2009 Boston Music Award!

Postby PotatoPicker » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:48 am

I'll give the same advice I gave for the WUMB awards :)

Vote early, vote often.
Jeff

Richard + Jela

Re: Ellis Nominated for 2009 Boston Music Award!

Postby Richard + Jela » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 am

I've done my bit for Ellis and Antje :)

It's also great to see The Low Anthem featured in other categories - they are one of my best finds of 2009 so they've also got my vote. If you are a fan of the Fleet Foxes and the Great Lake Swimmers then I think you'll like the Low Anthem.

The voting scheme allows you to listen to snippets from each of the nominees which is cool. Eilen Jewell is another who got my vote.

Jela

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”