Ellis on WBUR - June 13, 2008 - 12:48pm EST

Announcements from Ellis Paul Management.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Ellis on WBUR - June 13, 2008 - 12:48pm EST

Postby KarenZ » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Folks,

Hear Ellis on WBUR's HERE AND NOW with Robin Young tomorrow, June 13, 2008 at ~ 12:48pm EST.

http://www.wbur.org

KarenZ
Last edited by KarenZ on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am

Shall we all try to listen to this today TOGETHER? Should be a fun way to break away from work during lunch. :D

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 am

Sounds like a plan!!!! Count me in!

Monica R.

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 am

........and me too

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 am

We need a CHAT room! :D

KarenZ

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 am

I got logged in now - a bit early - just in case..... :)

KarenZ

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Phew, just finished work in time to listen.

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:53 pm

We're listening in - 'Because its There'

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm

And a storm is passing through and my power went out 3 minutes before!

Because it's there!!! :D

KarenZ

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:57 pm

I love what he's saying about leaving a legacy for his daughters

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:58 pm

YES! :D

KarenZ

Richard + Jela wrote:I love what he's saying about leaving a legacy for his daughters

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 pm

That was great. Love how they ended with Ella and Ellis singing.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Now I'm practically BAWLING!

:)

KarenZ

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm

and Ella got to sing on air - cool!

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:01 pm

Way too short...............more please!

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:01 pm

I agree, Jela. Way too short!

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Surprisingly enough, You Are My Sunshine, makes me smile. For starters, it's so sweet and brings back memories of my kids singing and secondly, I can so see my godson's 5-year-old face when he told me that was his favorite song because "its sooooo cute!" Little old man in a 5-year-old body!

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:06 pm

He's got good taste

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 pm

I like that by playing a snippet only, several songs got heard! :)

KarenZ

monicar

Postby monicar » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Me too. Great exposure as well!

Well, it certainly was a pleasure listening with you ladies!

Have a great weekend!

Monica R.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Same to you all! :D

KarenZ

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Yes - have a great weekend - doing anything exciting????

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:49 pm

Tonight I'm heading to the Club Cafe to hear The Refugees who are supposedly the female Crosby, Stills & Nash. :)

http://www.therefugeesmusic.com

KarenZ

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Have fun Karen

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:23 pm

I'll try.....but I'd rather be going to an Ellis Paul show. ;)

What are you all doing this weekend?

KarenZ

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:08 pm

We've got friends coming to stay over tomorrow with their 15yr old and 8 yr old. Really looking forward to seeing them so I've been busy baking today.

On Sunday we'll probably go to watch the London to Brighton cycle ride (approx 50 miles) in aid of the British Heart Foundation, which comes through our village - its a sight to behold seeing all the cyclists pedalling away - hardy souls!

After our friends leave on Sunday we'll go for a long walk as I've entered myself into a 10km sleep walk in July so I've started 'training' for it and need to keep walking!!!

Jela

Return to “Call Out the Paparazzi!”