YouTube: Ellis Paul on Mostly Rock 'n Roll

Post messages about Ellis Paul's music, CDs, lyrics, etc. here.

Moderator: Moderator

mm

YouTube: Ellis Paul on Mostly Rock 'n Roll

Postby mm » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

We posted 5 clips of our show with Ellis Paul on Mostly Rock 'n Roll onto my youtube page. http://www.youtube.com/mostlyrocknroll. Ellis did a fantastic job, and it was filmed with high definition cameras, so if your connection allows it, this may be viewable in HD.

My personal favorites here are The Day After Everything Changed, which I find especially amazing, and Waking Up to Me. He did such a great job on all of them.

I really love the way the interviews came together and his candid answers about his kids, his music, etc. And yes, there is mention of the discussion board and Karen. :)

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: YouTube: Ellis Paul on Mostly Rock 'n Roll

Postby KarenZ » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 am

Thanks, Monica! You really do ROCK! :-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

paddyinthepub

Re: YouTube: Ellis Paul on Mostly Rock 'n Roll

Postby paddyinthepub » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 am

Congrats Monica and Ellis lovin the youtubes can only imagine sittin at home watchin in the viewing area on a giant tv screen.... 8)
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

Return to “Breakin' Through the Radio”