Last month we talked about resurrecting the Song of the Week (see below) after The Day After Everything Changed was officially released. Let's start next Monday. Shall we go through the songs chronologically? I'm happy to do whatever you all prefer....but I would appreciate having different individuals start the discussion each week. Any volunteers for next week? Shall I make a schedule like we've had in the past?
1. Annalee = MonicaR (Jan. 18, 2010)
2. Rose Tattoo = Patti (Jan. 25, 2010)
3. River Road = Sue Ellen (Feb. 1, 2010)
4. The Day After Everything Changed = AndaleOrbea(akaDean) (Feb. 8, 2010)
5. Lights of Vegas = KarenZ (Feb. 15, 2010)
6. Hurricane Angel = Becky (Feb. 22, 2010)
7. Heaven is Where You Are = KarenZ (Mar. 1, 2010)
8. Dragonfly = KarenZ (Mar. 8, 2010)
9. Sometime, Someplace = PaddyinthePub (Mar. 15, 2010)
10. Once Upon a Summertime = KarenZ (Mar. 22, 2010)
11. Waking Up to Me = PotatoPicker (Mar. 29, 2010)
12. Walking After Midnight/Change = Jela (Apr. 5, 2010)
13. Cotton's Burning = SueEllen (Apr. 12, 2010)
14. Paper Dolls = Jela (Apr. 19, 2010)
15. Nothing Left to Take = PotatoPicker (May 3, 2010)
There was some discussion in the thread started in the Breakin' Through the Radio Forum about the new CD when the fundraisers received their copy.....but how 'bout if we resurrect the Song of the Week after the CD's official release date in January?
KarenZRichard + Jela wrote:No we haven't yet started discussing the new CD...perhaps we will in the New Year?