Ellis Paul chords/tabs

Post messages about Ellis Paul's music, CDs, lyrics, etc. here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Ellis Paul chords/tabs

Postby KarenZ » Wed May 27, 2009 10:49 am

Folks,

I know many of you are always looking for guitar tabs/chords for EP songs. Here's a few resources:

Ellis Paul on UltimateGuitar.com

Ellis Paul on Tom Loredo's page

Ellis Paul on Dan Smith's page

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

PotatoPicker

Re: Ellis Paul chords/tabs

Postby PotatoPicker » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:38 am

I sent a suggestion to Ellis - and am adding it here - that perhaps the chords/tabs he generated for his recent 20th Anniversary shows at Club Passim should be scanned/digitized/printed up to be made available perhaps here on this site, or for sale, or for auction to charity, or something like that.
Jeff

nightshade

Ellis Paul chords/tabs

Postby nightshade » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 am

I have been a fan of Ellis Paul's music for some years now. While the first CDs were kind of difficult to get here in Europe, it's quite easy now.

I have been trying to figure out the tabs to some of his songs for quite a long time. Even though I do own the DVD (not that easy for the average guitar player...), I still have troubles to figure out my favorite songs.

Since there (still...) is no Ellis Paul songbook available, and there are only few PDFs that can be purchased via the web (even though I bought them, they are not the ones I hoped for...), I was basically wondering whether any other Ellis Paul fans might be interested in sharing tabs or working on some tabs together.

I am not talking about the ons that can be bought online; I do not want to spoil business.

I got for example "Don't Breathe" (great song!) finished and am currently working on "Light of Vegas"...

Hope to hearing soon from you!

J.

PS: Ellis, what's your opinion on the ongoing and desperate search for Ellis Paul tabs?

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Ellis Paul chords/tabs

Postby KarenZ » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank you for your comments. I am making sure that Ellis and his management see them.

Thanks again.

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “Breakin' Through the Radio”