Kerrville Food + Wine Festival 31st August 2007

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

Richard + Jela

Kerrville Food + Wine Festival 31st August 2007

Postby Richard + Jela » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:56 am

If any of you reading this are going to see Ellis in Kerrville at the Food + Wine Festival on Friday then I urge you to make sure that you don't miss Nels Andrews who is opening up the evening that Ellis is performing.

His first and so far only CD 'Sunday Shoes' was a stunning debut and he is a singer/songwriter that I'm sure has a great future in front of him. The CD was rarely off our playlist and some of the songs never fail to give me goosebumps, regardless of how many times I hear them.

His new CD is scheduled for release later this year and is one that will be on order as soon as a release date is known.

We've seen him live quite few times at SXSW and he's also toured the UK - he must think that we stalk him as we turn up to every show he does at SXSW!! I'm hoping that it won't be too long before he makes a return trip to the UK. The last time he came over it was with AJ Roach, another favourite and these two guys are just well WoW! Both have myspace pages so check them out.

Don't miss Nels and please post a report as I'd love to know what you think of him. Ellis, I'd be interested to read what you think of him too.

Jela

Return to “3000 Miles”