WERS radio performance - April 14, 2007

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

Patti

WERS radio performance - April 14, 2007

Postby Patti » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:15 pm

WERS Boston, has been advertising the Ellis and Antje show in Lexington quite a bit this week. They must be thinking it is their Patriotic duty!!
Monday is Patriots Day in Massachusetts, long before the running of the marathon there was this little battle on the green, kind of put Boston on the map....

WERS also has listed on their website Ellis at 9:00 Saturday morning but I think it may be rerun of an old show. This morning they played an in studio version of "Where the River Rolls"..probably from the same interview.

Patti

April 14th

Postby Patti » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:26 am

According to WERS website, Ellis should be live in studio Saturday at 9:00am... I also just realized that the show Saturday night is sponsored by WERS...
Anyone here going and will you be wearing your lapel pins?!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:34 am

Patti,

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll post an annoucnement in the Paparazzi forum. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Jalapenos

Postby Jalapenos » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:11 pm

I'll be there! I'll try to remember my pin :)
-Katie

Return to “3000 Miles”