Youngstown Cultural Arts Center - Seattle, WA - Apr 27, 2007

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

Rachael Layne

Youngstown Cultural Arts Center - Seattle, WA - Apr 27, 2007

Postby Rachael Layne » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:11 am

:D I am so excited! I just purchased my tickets for the Ellis Paul show in Seattle... the only thing that concerns me is that www.brownpapertickets.com, where I was instructed to buy the tickets has the show listed as April 28th, 2007, and here on the official Ellis site it is listed as April 27th, 2007.

I am assuming that April 27th must be the right date, but I am hoping that will not affect my ticket purchase I made today as the date is listed as April 28th on all of my confirmation paperwork... I am sure it will work out okay.

Has anyone else bought tickets for this show yet???
Music is love in search of a word...

danaj

Postby danaj » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:37 am

:!: Oh Rachael! I'm sooooooo jealous! This is the show where Greg Klyma is opening, I do believe! You lucky duck. Ever since I saw it listed on GK's myspace page, I've been drooling over this show. He has the date listed as April 27th also. You are in for a real treat!

*wanders off to continue daydreaming about flying to Seattle to see this awesome show*
“Life has got a habit of not standing hitched. You got to ride it like you find it. You got to change with it. If a day goes by that don't change some of your old notions for new ones, that is just about like trying to milk a dead cow.” -Woody Guthrie

Michael

Postby Michael » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:07 am

Rachael,

I saw the date conflict as well, and emailed Four Sheep (who are promoting the show). I'll certainly post when I hear back from them. Until then, enjoy the snow and ice.

Michael

-- Four Sheep emailed me back and said that Brown Paper Bag has fixed the date conflict and there shouldn't be a problem with any tickets. On with the show!! Oh wait... it's only January...

Return to “3000 Miles”