Franklin, MA show - Nov. 4, 2006

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Franklin, MA show - Nov. 4, 2006

Postby KarenZ » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:45 pm

Folks,

I apologize. I was attempting to move this thread here from the Say Something forum and somehow deleted it. I've copied and pasted below Matt's original question and the two replies that had been posted at the time.

KarenZ

Matt Harmon wrote:
Does Ellis take time to talk to people after the show? I am from his hometown and I am planning on attending his Franklin show and IOften.was wondering if he took time after he played to chat.

Sue Ellen replied:
Often.

Thanks for dropping in here, hope you'll stop by again and share your thoughts.

PotatoPicker replied:

He usually does - and he'll even sign an item for you "Go Wildcats" if you mention your home town.....

Matt - I am also from PI - class of '77 - and a good bet to be at the Franklin show. When were you there, and what brought you down to this area ?
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

PotatoPicker

Postby PotatoPicker » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:51 pm

Keep that up and we'll take the keys to the bus away from you.... ;)

Not.

Better spot for it - thanks Karen.
Jeff

Return to “3000 Miles”