Opening for Sugarland! - June 23, 24, 25, 2011!

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Opening for Sugarland! - June 23, 24, 25, 2011!

Postby KarenZ » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Folks,

Ellis will open for Sugarland on June 23 (Augusta, GA), June 24 (Choctaw, MS) and June 25 (Thackerville, OK)!! 8)

Sugarland sets Augusta date

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Richard + Jela

Re: Opening for Sugarland! - Augusta, GA - June 23, 2011

Postby Richard + Jela » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:24 am

Sugarland recently did a promotional tour here and were on mainstream BBC TV show, their single was 'Record of the Week' on BBC Radio 2 which means that it gets regular play throughout the day on one of the most listened to radio stations in the country - they are getting a lot of exposure.

Jela

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Opening for Sugarland! - June 23, 24, 25, 2011!

Postby KarenZ » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 am

YEE HAW! 8) 8) 8)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

bonuela

Postby bonuela » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

i think it is wonderful awesome amazing terrific and wicked cool that ellis is opening for sugarland again.

what i can't get over is ticket prices for the big bands. matt nathanson is opening for them in my area ao i looked into tickets and YIKES!! never mind the ticket price, the service charges alone were 25 dollars!! even obsessed super stalker fan me can not justify paying more in service fees alone to see matt or ellis than the total ticket cost for the last show(s).

i still think it is really great that both of them are getting their turns. playing those huge venues filled with new listeners and potential fans is just such a great opportunity. and i will just have to see them the next time around instead.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go. ~ Cat Stevens

Richard + Jela

Postby Richard + Jela » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 am

So last night was the first show - I'd love to know how it went and what songs Ellis chose to play.

If anyone who went to the show is reading this please post :D

Thanks

Jela

Return to “3000 Miles”