WUMB Member show - Feb. 28, 2010

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

WUMB Member show - Feb. 28, 2010

Postby KarenZ » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:31 am

Folks,

WUMB members are invited to attend the next WUMB Member concert featuring Ellis Paul on Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010 at 7pm. WUMB members can bring one guest with them, so if you're not currently a WUMB member, this would be the perfect time to become a supporting member. For as little as $50 you and a friend can attend this special members-only concert! Space is limited so act quickly! :) Details below:

WUMB Member Concert

I wish I lived closer. :(

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Re: WUMB Member show - Feb. 28, 2010

Postby monicar » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 am

And I wish I could afford to renew my membership!

At least we'll be able to hear it on the radio shortly afterwards!

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 am

The good news is that the WUMB member show is sold-out! :)

The bad news is that if you didn't sign up yet, you've missed the boat! :(

I sure hope there's an EP Devotee out there reading this who will be in attendance and who will report back! Winter doldrums are setting in! I need a road trip!

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

monicar

Postby monicar » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:50 am

I hear you about the doldrums!!!

Don't forget within a couple of weeks, they will broadcast the concert!!! Some sunshine to look forward to!

sarshik

Postby sarshik » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Ellis was in fine form tonight. He mostly played songs from the new record, as well as "Maria's Beautiful Mess" and closed with "Home". The audience loved him, as the WUMB members all seemed quite familiar with the new CD. So it was great!

And it will be broadcast on Tuesday evening, March 9th at 6pm on wumb.org or 91.9FM if you're in the Boston area. It's definitely worth tuning in.

Return to “3000 Miles”