Live on WKEZ.com at 4 pm today! 8/7/09 - Gt. Barrington, MA

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

AndaleOrbea

Live on WKEZ.com at 4 pm today! 8/7/09 - Gt. Barrington, MA

Postby AndaleOrbea » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Ellis posted on his Facebook that he's to be on WKEZ.com today at 4 pm (EDT) today (like right now). I'm trying to listen thru my phone right now. I just found out about it.
Dean

AndaleOrbea

Re: Live on WKEZ.com at 4 pm today! 8/7/09 - Gt. Barrington, MA

Postby AndaleOrbea » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Starting with Rose Tattoo!

AndaleOrbea

Postby AndaleOrbea » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

The Day After Everything Changed!

both songs live...

Ellis actually said the word VERKLEMPT on the radio! :shock:

Apparently there is a video of Ellis jumping off the dock that is the centerfold of the cd sleeve - yeah, I said centerfold. Maybe it will be out on YouTube someday!

lol.

I love this song :cry: (TDAEC) - the adult wabi sabi song... yea, it makes me tear up.
db

care

Postby care » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:18 pm

AndaleOrbea you beat me to the update :)

Nice way to end the day at work - but i wanted more! 2 songs by ellis is never enough.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 pm

I wish I had known. :cry:

KarenZ

AndaleOrbea wrote:Ellis posted on his Facebook that he's to be on WKEZ.com today at 4 pm (EDT) today (like right now). I'm trying to listen thru my phone right now. I just found out about it.
Dean
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

AndaleOrbea

Postby AndaleOrbea » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 am

Oh Karen. I'm so sorry. I was trying to listen on my phone and post on the board. I should have called you. It was such short notice for me. Only by chance did I look on Facebook. I wish we knew about these early but I know it's hard to track what he's doing and where his shows are, let alone the radio spots. I'm grateful that he even had time to post it on FB. I'll just have to phone you. Maybe we could set up a phone chain??? Just a thought

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 am

Dean,

Posting it here was perfect! Don't fret. :)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “3000 Miles”