Iron Horse - Northampton, MA - 1/30/2009

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

stacyx

Iron Horse - Northampton, MA - 1/30/2009

Postby stacyx » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 am

It was a great show as always.

The song list:

Maria's Beautiful Mess
Hurricane Angel
Once Upon a Summertime
Alice's Champagne Palace
Rose Tattoo
Calendar Man
Take All the Sky You Need
3000 Miles
She Was
Anna Lee
Home
Wherever You Are (new song and not sure about the title. Please correct me if I'm wrong)
Speed of Trees
God's Promise
Sweet Mistakes
The World Ain't Slowing Down
Let It Be

A friend of mine who has been an Ellis fan for three years now and who lived in Reno, NV up until this past Sept finally got to see Ellis live for the first time. It was great sharing her first Ellis show with her.
May the road rise up to greet you, the wind always be at your back and may you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil realizes you're dead.

paddyinthepub

Re: Iron Horse Music Hall 1/30/2009

Postby paddyinthepub » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Stacyx

Thanks for your report from the Ironhorse.......got home last night from Puck Live in Doylestown to read the setlist from the night before. It was kinda like deja vu all over again but having said that i know that no two Ellis Paul shows are alike despite the similar setlists. And oh the energy Ellis puts into each song continues to impress time and time again.

Glad you got to show a friend what so many have known for so long......he's simply the best!!! :wink:
"once we're inside, it's a carnival ride" ~ ellis paul
paddy

KarenZ
Site Admin

Re: Iron Horse Music Hall 1/30/2009

Postby KarenZ » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:24 am

Stacy,

Thanks so much for posting the report/setlist. How cool that you got to accompany your friend to her first live EP show! 8)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “3000 Miles”