Craftsman House - St. Petersburg, FL - Sept. 21, 2008

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

Craftsman House - St. Petersburg, FL - Sept. 21, 2008

Postby KarenZ » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Folks,

A heads up that the 7pm show at the Craftsman House in St. Petersberg, FL on Sept. 21, 2008 is sold out so a second show at 4pm has been added.

Craftsman House

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Patti

Re: Craftsman House - St. Petersburg, FL - Sept. 21, 2008

Postby Patti » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:56 pm

This place looks cool, wish I could be there :D

I was glad to read they had to add a second show because just today, I got 2 emails from different vendors with reminders about shows that are not yet sold out . They both happen to be CD release shows and I'm sure they expected better ticket sales. I all ready have both the CD's, Vance and Catie Curtis's latest, so maybe stating CD release has lost it's edge.??

I for one can say I enjoy both CD's alot and was pleasantly surprised by Catie's, because her voice doesn't necessarily "agree" with me, but I love the lyrics and the music, so I don't notice it as much.. :)
"Embrace what you have in common, celebrate what sets you apart" Ellis Paul

Return to “3000 Miles”