REVIEW: Port Washington, NY - May 19, 2012

Post messages about Ellis Paul shows here.

Moderator: Moderator

KarenZ
Site Admin

REVIEW: Port Washington, NY - May 19, 2012

Postby KarenZ » Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 am

Folks,

Here's a terrific review of a show Ellis did with Vance Gilbert this past Saturday at the Landmark on Main Street in Port Washington, NY.

Landmark’s Folk Series Finishes on a High Note

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Patti

Re: REVIEW: Port Washington, NY - May 19, 2012

Postby Patti » Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 pm

NIce review... these two on stage is a special night for sure. Love that they did the Beatles medley... the writer of the article had no idea what he was in for :lol:
"Embrace what you have in common, celebrate what sets you apart" Ellis Paul

MEC11207

Postby MEC11207 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 am

I was at his show in Port Washington and it was just terrific. I can't wait for the chance to see him again.

KarenZ
Site Admin

Postby KarenZ » Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Welcome, Maryellen! I hope there are many more Ellis Paul shows in your future! :-)

KarenZ
"Some people are born to make great art and others are born to appreciate it. It is a kind of talent in itself, to be an audience, whether you are the spectator in the gallery or you are listening to the voice of the world's greatest soprano. Not everyone can be the artist. There have to be those who witness the art, who love and appreciate what they have been privileged to see." -- Ann Patchett in Bel Canto.

Return to “3000 Miles”